Chapter 9

2 weeks later bakugou's POV
I was currently Friday and my mom said that I could stay at home because last weeks beating was from Saturday and Sunday. Was watching glitch tech humming to the tune of the theme song. It's my favorite one of all my favorite theme songs. Shoto walked into the room.
"Shwo!"  I yell and jumped on him and he caught me.
"Hay baby. I got bad news and good news. Which do you wanna hear first?" But of course I picked bad news first.
"Well my dad wants to talk to me tomorrow at 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I won't be back until midnight but good news. Before I go I'll cuddle  with you all you want." I was happy but sad because I feel unsafe when I am not with shoto and happy because I get as many cuddles as I want

Me and shoto were walking to the kitchen in the common room because everyone was in there. Izuku tried hugging me but before he could todoroki gave a very scary death glare. That shit sent shivers down my spine and it wasn't even meant for me. I got some fruit from the fridge. Mainly blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, and kiwis. Shoto cut them up so I didn't end up cutting my self again. When we were done I had my bowl of fruit and shoto kept on stealing them. I made a pouty face.
"Aww, I'm sorry baby. I made you mad?" I nodded and he gave me a kiss and we heard the door open to see kiri. He walked up to me and tried to grab me. He was hold my arm really tight and it made my arm hurt. Kiri finally let me go.
"Why the hell did you grab me for?"I yell an the verge of crying.
"I wanted you to be mine and Izuku's. Not some momless bastard like todoroki."
I was very taken back but that comment. No one was going to do my boyfriend like that.
"You will not call him motherless because your mom left because you were gay. At least it was not his fault that his mom is not right in the head. At least his mom wanted him in her life. He visits his mom every week. Your mom don't even contact you." I don't know that happened to me but I was covered in some type of pink and blue fire. I want it to go away I kept speeding across my body. At this point i didn't care I was angry at kiri.
"How the fuck can you call someone motherless when your mother is dead. Your mother is dead and your the only one that doesn't know because we didnt want to hurt you but now I don't give 10 ducks of my left or right nut about you. Your mother is dead, can't see her no more. She dead as hell and I hope you go to hell with he and. When my mother dies she'll see you there with her. I walk out of the kitchen I'm to the common room still on fire. (This boy is on fireeeee)
I felt arms snake around my waist. It was shoto. He had the same fire but it was white and red. I calmed down and both of our fires went away. We sat on the couch like nothing just happened. I was sitting in shoto's lap when Uraraka asked when just when down and if I was ok.
"Don't act like y'all give a fuck now and don't start with the but we do care shit because I heard y'all in hear talking about how y'all hate me and that I am annoying to y'all."
Momo looked at kami and whispered something in to him like I could hear her.
"OMFG(oh my fucking God), momo y'all weren't loud at all I was in the kitchen cooking for me and shoto."
Seriously looked at me" since when are y'all on a first name basis?"
Lsince we started dating" Shoto answered.
Momo ran out crying and everyone was calling todo an asshole because yes, he knew momo like him but then everyone knew he was gay. I wasn't phased at all.