So as per the plan , you went to his cabin and knocked at the door. As you entered , you saw Taehyung was working at his computer. So this time you didn't said anything to him and kept the file.

After keeping the file back , you were about to leave his cabin when suddenly Jin entered.

He came and this time he wished you first and then his younger friend. And this didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Y/n I was thinking if you would like to have lunch with me."

"Umm...Ok sure I don't mind. Having a company at lunch is good...Ok I will have lunch with you."

You both were talking and seeing Taehyung's reaction side by side. You and Jin both noticed that Taehyung was becoming slightly irritated.

"And I will pay for the lunch ok y/n?"

"Oh no it's too much. I'll pay for my lunch it's ok Jin."

"Oh no y/n it's n..."

Before Jin could say something Taehyung suddenly stood up.

"Can't you guys talk outside. I am your boss and I am working , you should know that when someone is working you should not disturb them.

And miss y/n what about you? Jin is elder than you how can you say him Jin instead of Mr. Jin?"

"Jin said I can call him by his name so that's why I called him Jin."

Taehyung released a sigh and left his cabin. And as he left , you both laughed because Taehyung gave the same reaction that you both wanted to see.

You didn't liked teasing him like this , but paying him back just a bit made it fun for you.

You decided that you will only tease him for sometime and then you will tell him the truth that you both were messing with him.

So when it was lunch time , you were with Jin having lunch together. And while eating , Jin told you his further plan.

Taehyung POV

After I left the cabin I wondered what happened to y/n. She was not like this 2 weeks back.

I needed fresh air , I was already struggling and tired with my work and then suddenly Y/n going with Jin at lunch and him paying for her , made me think.

And most importantly Jin allowed y/n to call him Jin instead of Mr. Jin surprised me a bit.

I didn't like y/n going with Jin at lunch. It's not like I am missusing her and I will never.

But it's just , I need to confess her as soon as possible before anybody take's her. But I just need time , I want my work to be finished first.

I took a deep breath and relaxed a bit knowing that my work was only a bit left , and it would be completed by the upcoming 3 days.

××××××

The upcoming 3 days were really hectic and Irritable for Taehyung instead of relaxing.

He couldn't understand your behavior and especially you , suddenly being close to Jin.

He thought that his last days of heavy loaded work day will be finally free for him and , he would confess to you.

He was angry at his Jin hyung because he knew that Taehyung loved you , but still he teased him by spending time with you.

Whenever Taehyung tried to talk to you related to work , Jin used to interrupt him by saying.

"y/n can you help me?"

"Y/n how can we do this"

"Hey would you like to come and have dinner with me"

All this irritated Taehyung , especially when you agreed with Jin. Taehyung wandered why you weren't saying anything to Taehyung like ,

'to eat food on time' or 'take care of yourself.'

Hope you liked chapter 12 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 12 and please do vote.😊

😊