Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree

Start from the beginning

I waiting for Ayaka to pop out. She seems very busy, gosh, I'm afraid I'm bothering her. It's already 45 minutes but Ayaka still has no response to come.

"Oh no, where is Ayaka?" Paimon inquired. "I don't know, friend. But it seems that she's so busy." I said. "*Sighs*, if we already wait for 1 hour, we better leave," Paimon said.

We hear footsteps suddenly. That footstep getting closer to us. But the atmosphere...I can feel it that is her.

"Sorry, everyone! *Pant* *pant*, I was doing something serious first with Thoma earlier." yes it's Ayaka. She seems so tired.

"Ayaka! There you are!" Paimon said. "Yeah, *pant* I'm here *pant*," Ayaka replied. "You seem so tired, Ayaka. It's ok, take your time to take a break for a while." I said.

"No, no, I'm fine. *Sighs*, so...what's going on?" Ayaka asked. "Well...this is maybe weird for you to hear this question but...this is important for me," I said. "Don't like that, Traveler. Every question although it's bad or good to hear questions always been answered." Ayaka said.

"So...what's the question, Y/N?" Ayaka inquired. "Well...this is about...Shogun." I said. "Shogun, huh...I see. Why?" Ayaka asked.

"Shogun? What's wrong with the Shogun? Vision Hunt Decree?" Paimon thought.

"I just wanna ask, where is Shogun now?" I asked a simple question. "Where is Shogun? I...I do not know, Y/N. As I can know, she's always in her residence." Ayaka answered. "In her residence? You mean..." I thinking.

"Tenshukaku you mean?" Paimon asked. "Yes," Ayaka replied. "Ok, how about Vision Hunt Decree now? Is it getting worst?" I asked again.

"Yes, that can say become worst, Y/N. Every people always talking about Vision Hunt Decree. Day after day. Hmm...you seem so curious about that, huh?" Ayaka answered.

"I am. I just wanna know." "Alright, thanks for the advice, Ayaka," I said then without any thought again I rush to Inazuma City to go to Tenshukaku.

"Hi! Y/N!!" "Y/N!! Stop! Where are you going?" Paimon shouted.

Ayaka and Paimon look at each other.

"So sorry, Princess Ayaka. She's sometimes like that." Paimon said. "No worries, *chuckles*, go after here, Paimon. Maybe about Vision Hunt Decree makes her very curious." Ayaka said.

I'm just running and running to Inazuma City. I know the condition of Inazuma City especially Tenshukaku is not ok, but if want to know more it'll be ok.

I can handle this.

In front of Tenshukaku,

"Hi! No one can get here except certain people! We never see you as Almighty Shogun's certain people. You better stay away from here or we are gonna handle you back." one of the Shogunate's soldiers commanding me to not go to Tenshukaku.

"I have an emergency that I have to talk to her," I said. "If that so, you better report that to General Kujou Sara or other senior soldiers, that can be reported to Almighty Shogun." the soldier explained.

"Listen, Almighty Shogun is in trouble. So I'm here to help her too." I lied. "Almighty Shogun does not need anyone to help her business. You should go now." the soldier so challenging me.

"Shit...what do I have to do this time?" I thinking. "Y/N!!" a familiar voice called me from behind.

"P-Paimon?" I make sure. "It is me! Oh my, you know, Paimon is so worried about you." Paimon said. "No need to," I said winks at her.

"Huh...sir, can we go in, please?" Paimon inquired. "You should get out of here or we are gonna throw you back if you are still here." the soldier replied.

"It'll never work if Paimon makes excuses to go there too." I thought. "You know, we are her certain people. So you are the one who better goes." woah! Paimon is so crazy.

"Are you? We are kinda not sure about that cause...we never see you as her certain people." the soldier said. "How dare you! Almighty Shogun already thought of us as her important people. Now let us move, and talk with her!" gee Paimon is smart in this situation.

"Alright, alright then. We can let you in now but trying to not disturb her, ok?" the soldier finally gives up. "Don't bother that, we can handle it," Paimon said.

The soldier finally let us in, so now I-no, we can know why Shogun does that. The Vision Hunt Decree.

There are a few soldiers in front of the main door to go to the building, but they fast to believe to let us in. Maybe they understand that we were let in by the soldier before the one who argues with Paimon also me.

So yeah...now we're in.

Inside Tenshukaku,

What the...I see 2 figures a little far away from me. I see in the middle is Shogun and in the right...it looks like...

We approach the person who seems to have a conversation with Shogun...then I realize...

"La Signora?!"

To be continued....