Chapter 29: Coronation

Y/N P.O.V
I was sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden i felt..cold? Strange, for all i know i was cuddled up in my blanket last night. I reached for my blanket and i felt nothing. I opened one of my eyes and saw James grinning at me while Holding my blanket with Levi beside him. Levi sighed and sat on my bed and pushed some strands of hair out of my face.

Levi: Good morning, my love. It's time to get up. Today's your sister's coronation remember?

I immediately jolted up and our nose touched. He smiled a bit and gave me a peck on the nose.

You: i forgot about that. I'm gonna go get ready now.

He nodded as i hugged him and made my way towards the bathroom. I took a nice and hot shower and brushed my teeth. Once i was done i wore my bath robe.

I opened the door and saw the two boys talking about random stuff.

You: you're quite chatty today Levi.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

Levi: don't be stupid, brat. I'm always talkative.

I chuckled and went to my walk in closet while shaking my head. I picked out my dress and showed it to the boys.

 I picked out my dress and showed it to the boys

(Ignore the head piece and staff. You guys can pick whichever crown you want)

Levi's eyes widened and muttered underneath his breath "beautiful" while James smiled.

James: you look great sis!

I smiled but it immediately vanished when i saw what he was wearing.

You: James, don't you think you're going overboard? It seems like you're the one getting crowned and not Historia.

He chuckled and just shrugged. We heard a knock and saw Historia wearing a plane white dress with a red cape while Ymir wore the scout Uniform. (The one they used on Historia's coronation in the anime)

You: shoot. I forgot the one getting crowned needs to wear something plain huh?

She nodded and hugged me.

Historia: I'm scared. What if I'm a bad ruler?

I chuckled and broke off the hug.

You: Calm down, big sis. You'll do great! Believe in yourself, okay?

She nodded and pecked my forehead.

James: oh come on. Why is it always
Y/N who gets special treatment?

Historia giggled while i rolled my eyes.

Historia: she's our youngest and besides, she's still a baby in my eyes. You're already a big boy James and you'll be the one inheriting the throne once my reign is over but don't worry, you're still also a baby for me.