Chapter 19: reunion

(Ok before i start this, this chapter is inspired by: driztine agudo UwU..now let's get on with the damn story UwU)

Y/N P.O.V
Me, Levi and James went back to the castle and into my room. I sat down on my bed while Levi sat next to me.

Levi: you ok, Love?

I nodded and side hugged him.

You: yeah, it's just that i feel bad for you guys.

Levi chuckled and pecked my forehead. I stood up and went to the bathroom and changed into a white off shoulder with a yellow flower choker and a black skirt with gold buttons. I came back into the room and saw Levi and James talking. I smiled at how close they were and went to sat next to Levi. But before my but could even hit the soft mattress, Levi made me sat on his lap. He placed his hand on my torso while the other one was on my back. I giggled and placed my hand on his neck.

 I giggled and placed my hand on his neck

I laughed while Levi smiled. James cleared his throat while we both looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

James: I'm sorry for ruining your moment but, please respect the single one here, I have no one to do that with.

I grinned while Levi rolled his eyes.

You: why don't you date Sasha? You both seem really close and not to mention you both seem really comfortable with each other.

James turned crimson red. Levi' eyes widened while i gave him a devilish smile.

You: ooh~ so my twin loves the potato girl.

James rolled his eyes while Levi looked at me confused.

Levi: twin?

We both nodded.

You: yup, we're twins. Although James is older than me by 10 minutes.

He nodded. James suddenly face palm himself, then out of the blue ran out of my room. I looked at Levi confused while he shrugged. James suddenly came barging into the room and gave me a cute pink box with a pink glittery ribbon.

James: i know i didn't get you anything for your birthday and I'm guilty about that so, that's my belated birthday gift for you.

I giggled and unwrapped the box and saw a beautiful gold heart shaped locket.

You: awww, this is so adorable! Thank you so much James.

James chuckled and went to me and opened the locket and blue smoke came out and there stood a little version of James.

(Locket) James: Hey there little twin, i just want to say or sing rather haha.
Two by two~.

I giggled and closed the locket and smiled at James.

You: i can't believe that you remembered our song.

He chuckled.

James: of course I'd remember that. That's the song that we created.

I giggled.

James: but that's not all..nanny come in.

The door opened and i saw my previous maid. As i would call her tita driztine. I got up from Levi' lap and ran to her.

You: tita! You came back!
(Tita is a filipino word which means auntie)

Driztine: of course I'd come back! Nanabik sayo. (I missed you)

I giggled knowing it was deep tagalog.

You: i missed you too Tita, but why the deep tagalog? You know I'm not fluent in that.

She giggled.

Driztine: sweetie, dapat nag aaral ka na ng malalim na tagalog. Ksi sa susunod kong bisita tuturuan kita ng bicol language. (You should study deep tagalog. Cause the next time i visit I'll be teaching you bicol language)

I looked at her confused.

You: bicol language? Ano yun? (What's that?)

She chuckled and placed her index finger on her lips. I already knew what it meant. I sighed and pouted and sat back down on Levi' lap. Tita looked at me with wide eyes and gave me a devilish grin.

Driztine: i didn't know that Humanity's strongest soldier is your boyfriend sweetie.

I giggled and leaned my head on Levi' neck.

Levi: I'm Levi, Levi Ackerman. I would love to give you a hand shake
Miss Driztine but my little brat won't get off of me.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around Levi. Tita chuckled and went to Levi and stuck her hand out and Levi accepted it.

Driztine: I'm Driztine, Driztine Agudo and nice meeting you as well. That's how Y/N is when she's in a clingy mood.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

You: Tita bakit mo binunyag secreto ko?
(Auntie why did you reveal my secret?)

She smiled.

Driztine: well that's what Aunt's do.

I giggled. We suddenly heard our father' voice outside of my room and that made tita panick. She hugged me really tight and opened the window and i saw a ladder. I'm guessing that's James's doing. She climbed down the ladder and gave me a flying kiss before she disappeared out of sight. My father opened the door and raised an eyebrow.

Father: is everything alright?

We all nodded and he left my room. I looked at James and gave him a smile.

You: did you really plan all of this?

He nodded.

You: thank you so much! I love it! But now i think i need a little alone time with Levi. Oh yeah i forgot I've got a guest coming over.

He looked at me confused.

James: and who would that be?

Someone knocked on my door and i told them to come in. Me and Levi stood up and we saw Sasha munching on a potato. James looked at me with wide eyes and a red face. I smirked and interwined my hands with Levi and walked to the door. Before we got out of my room, i looked back at James and smiled at him innocently.

You: Have fun, James~

To be continued.