Chapter 6: Big Brother

Y/N P.O.V
My big brother smiled while his tears were pouring from his eyes. My tears started to fall as i ran to my brother. I smiled and yelled.

You: Big Brother! You came back!

My brother chuckled and said.

James: Of course, did you miss me?

I smiled and burried my head on his chest and said.

You: of course.

Rose suddenly bursted to the room and said.

Rose: Are you ok, Y/N?! I heard yelling.

I looked at her and smiled and said.

You: I'm ok Rose, my brother just came back.

Rose looked at my brother with wide eyes and said.

Rose: Welcome back, Prince James. It's a pleasure seeing you again.

James chuckled and said.

James: the pleasure is all mine and please, call me James when we're alone.

Rose nodded and smiled. Rose looked at me and said.

Rose: Wanna bring James to the HQ?

I nodded while james looked confused.

Rose: but before you two go, you must greet your father.

I nodded. I dashed to my room and picked a gown.

I wanted it to be piano themed so i can match my brother, i went back to them and said

You: Let's go!

Rose giggled while James chuckled. James linked our arms together and we went to the throne room, once we arrived my brother bowed while i curstied. My father smiled and said.

Father: Welcome back, James.

James smiled and said.

James: it's good to be back, Father.

Father got up from his throne and hugged him. I smiled at the sight when James pulled me towards them. I giggled and we hugged for a couple of minutes. We pulled away and James looked at Father and said.

James: Father, Me and Y/N must get going. It's nice seeing you again, Father.

Father nodded and smiled. We went to Rose's room and saw that she was already wearing her scout uniform. I smiled and we went to the HQ. We arrived and i looked at Rose and said.

You: Rose, can you tour James around?

She nodded and left with James. I went to Levi's office and knocked at his door.

Levi: State your name and business brat.

He stated coldly. That's new, mostly he would only say state your name and business. I'm guessing he's in a bad mood.