Chapter 18: this is just a big misunderstanding

Y/N P.O.V
I looked at my father with shock while Nile was smirking at us.

You: What?! But Father, they're innocent! This is just a big misunderstanding.

My father looked at me with a soft expression.

Father: sweetie, i know you're in love with Humanity's strongest soldier but you need to push your feelings away for now until they're proven innocent. I accept that you're in love with him but please understand the situation we're in. I recommend that you two don't interfere, cause if you do their punishment may lead them to death.

Tears poured out of mine and James' eyes. James wrapped his arm around my shoulder and cried silently. He rubbed my shoulders and whispered.

James: Everything's gonna be alright, we'll prove that they're innocent don't worry.

I hesitantly nodded and cried silently. While we were both crying we didn't notice that our Father had a pained expression on his face.

Father: my children, please leave me and the Military police to talk.

We nodded and left the room.

Father P.O.V
I looked at Nile with rage.

Father: Why did you have to make me do that? You know that i hate it when i see my children cry!

The survey corps looked at me confused.

Nile: well, i made you do that cause i want your daughter.

Me and Levi looked at him with shock and disgust.

Father: why do you want my daughter? Don't tell me you've fallen in love with her!?

Levi looked at Nile with disgust and rage.

Father: if you want to speak Levi, I'll give you permission. Since this is about your GIRLFRIEND after all.

I emphasized the word "girlfriend" and that made Nile furios.

Levi: you're fucking disgusting! You know that you're much more older than her yet you want to fucking make her yours! And for your kind information she's already Mine! So don't even think about taking her away from me cause I'll hand feed you to the titans myself!

Levi emphasized the word "Mine" which made me smirk yet crack a tiny smile. I smirked cause he's right and smiled since i knew that my daughter was in good hands. Nile smirked and organized the files on the table.

Nile: oh Levi, age is just a number.

I rolled my eyes while Levi clicked his tongue.

Levi: tch, and Jail is just a room.

I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. I suddenly heard someone laugh and ordered one of the scouts to open the door. There stood a furios Y/N and a laughing James.

Y/N P.O.V
" well, i made you do that cause i want your daughter"

"Why do you want my daughter? Don't tell me you've fallen in love with her!?"

Eww, don't tell me that he seriously fell in love with me. James looked at me with a shock look on his face.

James: ok wow, i didn't know that you were that pretty.

I rolled my eyes.

You: shut up James.

"if you want to speak Levi, I'll give you permission. Since this is about your GIRLFRIEND after all"

"you're fucking disgusting! You know that you're much more older than her yet you want to fucking make her yours! And for your kind information she's already Mine! So don't even think about taking her away from me cause I'll hand feed you to the titans myself!"

James smirked at me and wiggled his eyebrows.

James: ooh~ looks like Levi's possesive and protective over you~

I hid my face in my hands while James chuckled.

"oh Levi, age is just a number."

that made me furious. I'm not dating him! He's way too old and besides i only love Levi.

"tch, and Jail is just a room."

James started to laugh really loud while i stood there furious. Suddenly the doors opened and i gave Nile a death glare. James straightened his posture and chuckled. I went up to Nile and removed my right glove.

Nile: baby, now that you know the truth, will you marry me?

I slapped Nile really hard with my glove. You can seriously hear it echoe in the room. James and my Father looked at me shocked while Levi smirked.

Levi: that's my girl.

I smiled at him and looked back at Nile.

You: you're such a pedophile! Haven't they told you to respect a lady? Or should i say a Princess? Or are you really that disgusting? I'm ashamed that you got your position in the Military Police but of course even if i tell Dhalis about this, he won't remove you cause you're his favourite! Well jokes on you, me and my brother will prove that the Survey corps are innocent and I'll make sure that you wish that you were never born!

As i said that i stormed out of the room and went to the hill that Levi threw a surprise party for me.

James P.O.V
Once my sister stormed out of the room, i looked at Nile with a smirk.

James: you heard her. If we find Historia and she becomes queen i swear Nile that I'll torture you to death.

I looked at Father and Levi.

James: Father, if you'll excuse me and Levi.

Father nodded and smiled. Levi stood up from his seat and we went out oof the room.

James: do you know where she could have gone to?

Levi nodded.

Levi: my guess is that she went to the hill where we threw her a surprise birthday party.

I nodded. We both went to the hill and saw Y/N crying. Once we were infront of her she looked up and she had red and puffy eyes. She bolted up from her position and ran into Levi' arms.

Levi P.O.V
We arrived at the hill and i saw my Princess crying. Once we were infront of her she looked up and we saw she had red and puffy eyes. That sight made my heart crack into a million pieces. I don't care if the Military police will hurt me as long as they don't hurt my baby. She bolted up from her position and ran into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck while i wrapped my arms around her waist.

Y/N: L-Levi, P-Please don't leave me.

I chuckled and kissed her forehead and rubbed my nose with hers.

Levi: I'm not going anywhere Love, I'll always stay by your side. And i promise you that I'll protect you until my last breath.

To be continued.