After breakfast Namjoon and jin went to do dishes...and HOSEOK and yoongi went for mission...then jungkook,jimin,Cindy,tae and u were left there....u stood up and spoke..

Y/n : jiming oppa..kookie...can we go to the park we went last time....I wanna go there again!!

Jimin : but y/n it's dangerous for u ...!!and if something bad happens .. we're not that powerful to rescue you...taetae can only do that!!

Y/n : I promise I won't go near that portal again..!!

TAEHYUNGH : why....why do u wanna go there tho???

Y/n : none of your business!!(u saw Cindy holding his hand which made u speak rudely)

TAEHYUNGH : what..!! Y/n what's wrong with you...your my responsibility till u go back home(he let goes Cindy's hand and walks towards u and stands infront of you)

Y/n : I just said I wanna go...which means I I'm going!! And that's final!!

TAEHYUNGH : NO YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITHOUT ME...!! AND THAT'S FINAL..!!

Y/N : what do u think of yourself huh!! I said I'll go...then why don't u just let me go...and I'm not going with you anywhere...just ...just let me go....aish I'm going !! (You turn around and went to your room)

Kookie : hyung.....I think you shouldn't have shouted on her!! U know she's childish...if she wants she does!!(he runs to your room after you)

Taehyung sits on a chair and ruffles his hair

TAEHYUNGH : fuck!!

Cindy : taetae ....are u fine...!! Ummm....I think u should go and apologise to her!!(she rubbed tae's back)

TAEHYUNGH : back off!!(kinda angry)

Cindy : what??

TAEHYUNGH : I SAID BACK OFF... I'M NOT YOUR FIANCE ANYMORE LEAVE ME ALONE!!(he shouted and went to his room)

Cindy : what the heck....!! What did he say!! He's not my fiance huh!! Yes your not..but I'll make u mine again!! (She wnet to her room)

Cindy was not a type who hurts people ..she is kind and caring....she just gets what she wants also she was worried about you although kind of jealous that you have tae's attention!!

~MEANWHILE~

Jungkook : y/nahhhh....listen I'm sorry he shouted on you...just let it go... Don't be mad at him...plss

Y/n : why do u care huh....I just wanna visit park right!! I didn't asked anything more...just a fucking VISIT!!!

JUNGKOOK : okay okay relax stop with that bad words ...it doesn't suit you..!! Chill y/n (he came to u and hugged u...you taken aback then u hugged back and relaxed....after some time he pulled out and made u sit on the bed)

Y/n : can I ask u something??

Jungkook : yeah??

Y/n : who is she??

Jungkook : she!?? Ahh u mean Cindy??

Y/n : yeah... Cindy...she always clings to him..and ---and she kissed tae infront of me yesterday!!(looking down)

Jungkook : she ....she is his cousin... actually... taetae's father wanted taetae to marry Cindy one day....he also force taetae to get engaged with Cindy...she was his fiancee back then...also she loved taetae very much..but taetae doesn't seem to have interest in her...he had been ignoring her...but after his parents death he was so so depressed...and he --he just tried to kill himself too.....when he tried to do that Cindy came out of nowhere and rescued him...he got more anger on her and snatch the ring of engagement from her finger and his then trowed it out from the window....and he told no more relationship with Cindy....Cindy got very upset and went to search for the ring but she couldn't...out of depression she and her family moved out of this palace and lives apart....far from here.. and now... she's back...and I think she still loves taetae!!

(All silent)

Jungkook : by the way....why are u asking about her....??

Y/n : ah ah nothing ....just wanna know...thanks for telling me😊

Jungkook : it's okay...so ....is my princess alright now!???

Y/n : yeah... I'm okay ☺️

Jungkook : good...then.... I'll get going now...meet u later mm!!

Y/n : okie......see ya☺️

(Jungkook left)

~y/n's pov~

What should I do now..... why did I even shouted on him...he was just worried about me right (chuckles).... should I go apologize!? Mmm good idea..!!

U went to his room and

Knock~knock~

TAEHYUNGH : come in(low voice)

U took a deep breath and unlock the door and step in..

Y/n : umm....tae~~(he was sitting on his bed with messy hair)....!!

TAEHYUNGH : y-y/n !??

Y/n : yeah...it's me...(u sat next to him)
Tae~~...I'm really sorry...I shouldn't have sh---

TAEHYUNGH : y/nahhh....I'm sorry too...(he hold your hands..as u blush)..... I'm just worried about you...i- I can't lose u too (looking down)

Y/n : m-me...!! Why not...??

TAEHYUNGH : coz...i- I care about you!!

Y/n : u care about me....why!??

TAEHYUNGH : coz---coz I - i-

Y/n : tae... what's wrong...I have never seen u shutter before....is something wrong ???

TAEHYUNGH : ah ...nothing... I'm good..!!

Y/n : u know what!! Let's go to the park....
I wanna go with you!!

TAEHYUNGH : but u told u don't wanna go with me anywhere!?

Y/n : I - I didn't mean it......I would love to go out with you☺️

TAEHYUNGH : good to know☺️...umm...a hug!???

Y/n : yeah....why not!??(u blush and hug him ...he too hugged u ..but tightly u two stayed like that for some time then pulled out)

Y/n : I'll go get ready and be back ☺️

Then you came out of his room when u saw Cindy coming out of her room...

Y/n : hey Cindy!!(she turns towards u and smiles☺️)

Cindy : hey...u good!?? Umm....what are doing there!??

Y/n : (u went towards her)..oh I went to tae..☺️

Cindy : ahh I see...

Y/n : okay see u later...me and tae are going to park so I'm gonna get ready...see ya☺️
(U went to your room)

Cindy : s-see ya
(Why are they going together!??....are they...in love...no no way.. he's mine right..also he was caring for her in the morning....aish...I'm I too late... I'm I gonna lose taetae!! No no it won't happen...I won't let it happen right!!😔)