𝓞𝓷𝓮

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fate.
The development of events beyond a person's control, and determined by a supernatural power.
Honestly it was a dumb concept, but it was the thing most people would use by saying....

'It must be fate.'

Which is why Midoriya Izuku, the sun shining boy who usually had the most brightest smile on his freckled face.
Who Was now strolling back into the U.A dorm, trying his best to not scream.
To not cry.
To just hold it all in, till he was somewhere safe.
Was asking fate, why the person he trusted the most.
The person he saw as a father figure since his own decided to abandon him and his mother.
The person everyone saw as the symbol of peace!
Took advantage of him and much more.....

He felt absolutely revolting, inside and out.

And at the moment all he wanted was to feel safe.
He craved it.
And oddly enough he found himself in front of his childhood friend's dorm, knocking in the dead of night awaiting for the ash blonde to answer.

All whilst Bakugo was getting out of bed silently cursing at whoever was knocking.
He had went home for the weekend and his mother did not think twice on reminding him just how weak and pathetic he was.... multiple times.
So he had already had a bunch of built up anger, so when he opened up his dorm door, and his crimson eyes immediately snapped towards the freckled teen, he felt his anger boiling at the tip.

"H-Hi Kacchan. "

Midoriya manage to croak out with out completely breaking down.

"I-I-I need to talk to you.... about A-Almight. "

That was it.
That was the final fucking straw for Katsuki.
He just wanted to get some sleep after being beaten the shit out of all weekend.
But of course his stupid childhood friend wanted to disturb him.
Especially over something so stupid that could of waited till tomorrow!!

The blonde was blinded by rage and tiredness, he couldn't see how his childhood friend was on the verge of tears.
He didn't notice the hickeys and the bruises around his wrist.
He didn't even see how badly the greenette was shaking.
He just heard that Izuku wanted to talk about his favorite number one hero in the dead of night.
Which pissed him the fuck off.

"Damn it Deku, now's not the time. "

"I don't have the energy nor do I care. "

"B-But Kacchan-"

"And quite calling me that stupid ass name!"

"What do you not understand, I fucking hate you, I don't care what you have to say nor do I care about you. "

"So just go die already ass-hat."

And with that the blonde slammed the door in his childhood friend's face and went back to the comfort of his bed.

All whilst, Midoriya felt completely broken.
His own childhood friend didn't even want him around, then again he never has.....

Izuku felt so violated.
He felt disgusting, and he felt like throwing up.
In fact that's exactly what he did, moments after he got in his dorm.
He had never ran so fast in his life, luckily he reached the toilet just in time.
Though it seemed that was his only luck that night.