she's missing

2 months later

Chase's P.O.V

We haven't seen Dianna from since the dance and I'm getting worried. I think it is my fault she left because I'm dating Kellcy.

"Hey Chase you okay?" Bree asked kindly.

"Bree I can't help but feel it is my fault she left because I'm dating Kellcy." I replied.

"Bree, she told me she loved me before she left!" I yelled.

"She what?!" She yelled. I look at the floor sadly.

"So basically it was Chase's fault she left, wow it makes more sense no she left with I broken heart." She thought out loud.

"You think it's my fault Bree?! I thought you were on my side?!" I yelled.

"Hey guys Leo and I was listening to your conversation and Chase it was obviously your fault." Adam stated. Why are they blaming me for this?

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Dude, I can't believe you didn't see the way she looked at you plus the look on her face when you said you were going to the dance with Kellcy." Adam told me.

"Adam!!" Bree and Leo yelled on unison.

" What!! you know It's true!!" they rolled their eyes. Tears started to roll down my eyes. It's really my fault she's gone!! Why did I have to be so stupid.

"Adam look what you did, now he's crying!!!" Bree said angrily.

"Well the serves him right for hurting Dianna." Adam said with no sympathy. I ran to my capluse and started crying.

"I should have never gone to the dance with Kellcy or accept her offer of being boyfriend and then Dianna will still be and be my girlfriend." I whispered to myself. I ended up crying myself to sleep thinking about her.

Hey guys I'm so sorry again for the short update plz don't stop reading.... I love you all for reading my book . I'll try to update soon cause as you know school can be so annoying. Well bye for now

Xoxo

rockergirlz