Epilogue

3rd person P.O.V

"I'm on her side."

When Dianna said that, everyone had mixed feelings. Bree felt angry, hurt and betrayed. Adam felt confused and angry but that statement affected Chase the the most. He couldn't stop looking at her straight in the eye wishing for this to be all a dream.

"I can't believe you would betray us like that!" Bree shouted

"Bree calm down!" Adam said while rubbing her back. Dianna looked down in shame of all the pain she caused them.

"Buck up sis, come on let's get what we need and get out of here" Dianne told her sister with their mind link.

"Ok" Dianna reply in the mind link, with that Dianne knocked them with her electric shock attack.

"Come let's get, what we came here for!" She said

"Ok, sis."replied Dianna

~~~~~~~~ 15 minutes later ~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile they were looking for the files the bionic teens woke up. They starting rubbing their heads in pain.

"Looks like they're asking for a fight!" Stated Bree. They stood up in a fighting position

"Hey, Dianna why don't you and your twin get over here and fight!!" Bree yelled

Dianna turned around and smirked.

"Okay!"

Bree ran up to Dianna and kicked her in the stomach. She yelp in pain and shot an energy ball at Bree. Bree went flying and hit the wall with Adam rushing to her, leaving Dianna to fight with Chase.

"Chase of all people!" She thought.

"Why are you doing this?" Chase asked with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"For my sister!" Dianna replied showing no emotion. She mouthed the words "I'm sorry" to him and shocked him with her electric finger knocking him out. Dianna look over at Adam then to her sister who nodded at her meaning she'll take Adam. With that Dianne walked over to her sister and handed her the files. Adam came over and shot Dianne with his blast wave ability making her fly back to the wall. With her eyes widened with fear, Dianna super sped outside to wait on her sister.

"Did you get the files?"

"Yeah,what now?" She asked

"We head to the lab!" Crane stated. Dianna frowned

"What about my sister?" She asked.

"Don't worry about her she can handle herself." Crane replied. Dianna nodded and super speed off to the lab.

~~~~~~ Back at the Davenports~~~~~

The 3 bionics made their way back home from the big fight with angry expressions on their tired faces.

"I can't believe she just left us and went with Crane, we trusted her and she betrayed us." Bree stated. They all had ripped up mission suits with bruises and open wounds.

"I know, I thought she was our friend!" Adam replied frowning. While everyone was talking about how Dianna betrayed them, Chase kept quiet. He felt like crying because he is broken, thinking back to the fight he noticed sadness in her eyes as if she didn't want to hurt them. Chase finally had enough.

"Just stop!" He shouted to the top off his lungs.

"She didn't want to hurt us like that I could see it I'm her eyes, she looked sacred like if she didn't do it she would suffer. Look, you guys may not believe me but she still cares about us and I'm not going to give up on her." Chase said with tears flowing down his sad red eyes. Everyone looked at him in shock at his outburst.

"Because I love her." He whispered loud enough for them to hear.
Everyone's eyes in shock as their mouths dropped making a 'O' shape. Chase simply walked to his capsule with nothing to say and changed into his sleepwear. After he did that, Adam and Bree did the same.

"You guys should get some sleep." Tasha said. Everyone said goodnight.

~~~~~~~ with Dianna~~~~~~~

Dianna watch as her betrayal tore apart the Davenports, the way the talk about her, the way Chase stood up for her, she saw it all. Her emotions were mixed with sadness and anger.She angry because they all except Chase thought that she would hurt them on purpose. Sad because the way Chase stood up for just made her want to go back and beg for their forgiveness. As she watch on more she saw the tears flowing down Chase's eyes as he said the three word the changed the way she saw life.

"Because love her" he told him. She gasped in shock as she felt the need to run away for here and run into his arms telling him how much she cares and loves him. Her eyes were glued to the screen. Dianna watched him go to sleep also with everyone else.

Crane walked in the room quietly as he was watching her eyes glued to the screen.

"He said he loves me!" She whispered turning around sensing Crane behind her.

"You want to see him again?" Crane asked with a smirk on his face. Dianna's faces enlighten with joy.

"Yes!" She yelled.

"Well, I'm assigning you a new mission!"

"What is it?"

"To go undercover, get them to trust you make Chase falling for you even more then....." Crane paused for a dramatic effect.

"Then what?" Dianna asked know she might have to break their hearts.

"Crush them!" Crane said smirking. She was horrified, doing that to her best friends again is awful but it would be the only way for them not to get hurt physically.

"Do you promise not to kill them?" She asked with confidence in her voice.

"I promise!" Crane said knowing that he will not keep that promise but still had to say it.

Dianna released the air she was holding not even knowing she was holding her breathe.

"Ok! I accept your mission!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for updating late and I don't have a good excuse for it but how do you like this chapter is it the best or the worst?

Anyways the squeal will be slow updates cause I will be trying to make it long and sometimes I don't know what to write. Plus all ideas I got that I didn't use in this book will definitely go in the squeal.

Oh yeah and the squeal is called Lab Rats:The Hot Betrayal.

Love you and thanks for reading Lab Rats: The Hot New Girl.

Xoxo,

rockergirlz