the dance part 4

Dianna's P.O.V

Tonight is the dance and I don't think I want to go. Chase will be there with Kellcy and everyone else besides me will be happy.

"Hey sis what's wrong, aren't you going to the dance?" Marcus asked.

"No, I'm not " I sighed. Marcus frowned the said

"Its because of Chase right?" (Dianna=blah , Marcus= blah)

Ugh why does he have to be so smart

Cause I know you sis

Get out of my brain

Fine but if I do you have go to the dance

Fine but I'll go after you go

Smart girl, but remember if you don't go I will come back home and drag you there

You won't

Try me

Fine but go out of my room by the way you look good in tux

Really

Yeah and I mean it

Ok bye sis

Later bro

After he left I got into my outfit and left. (Outfit a the top/side)

At the dance

Chase's P.O.V

Kellcy asked me to be her boyfriend when I said yes. We didn't kiss but I can tell she was happy. I walked over to Adam and Leo and said

"Hey guys, guess what!"

"What?!" They said excitedly.

"Kellcy and I are dating!" I exclaimed. With that they're faces fell.

"What about Dianna?" Bree asked. I was shocked. Wait I thought Bree was with Marcus.

"Uhh, what about her?" I asked dumbfounded. Marcus walked over to us confused.

"Hey guys, what's up" he asked.

"Chase and Kellcy are dating that's what's up" Bree said angrily

"What? How could you? I have sister that doesn't want to go to the dance because of you and now she might not even want to go to school." He shout. Right then Dianna came up in a beautiful dress. She looked so gorgeous.

Dianna's P.O.V

As I walked I'm all eyes was on me. I walked up to Marcus and the Davenports and they were all angry at Chase for some reason.

"Hey guys!" I said. They turned to me with their mouth hanging

"Wow!!" They said in unison. I laughed at their expressions but the I saw Chase's turn into a frown.

"Hey, umm Chase can I talk to you outside please?" I whispered in his ear. We left in went into the driveway

"Chase, are you okay you seem sad?" I whispered in a soft kind tone.

"Dianna there's something I have to tell you." He said sadly.

"What is it Chase?" I asked dumbfounded. He signed.

"Dianna, please forgive me I-I thought you didn't l-like me  and I-I didn't k-know what to do." He stuttered. What is going on? Wait how did he know I liked him? Marcus!!! Oh I will killed that boy!!!

"Chase, just tell me!!" I yelled as I was starting to get a little confused.

"I'm dating Kellcy!" He yelled back at me. I gasped as tears started to form in my eyes.

"That's amazing I hope that you are happy with her." I whispered trying not to show my sadness.

"You're not upset?" he asked .

"No why would i be?"

"Well i thought because Marcus told me you liked me" he replied. 

"Chase there is a difference between like and love in this case i don't just like you i love you." i stated plainly. I turned around and walk slowly away. My heart is broken and I fell like I will never love again. As I walk along in my dress crying with no stop someone knocked me out with a teaser. I saw the figure over me with a smile on its face.

"Miss me?" I figure said with I smirk on its face. I tried to make out who it is but all I could see now was darkness. I swear I just saw I white light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no Dianna stay with us... who do you think the figure is?.... sorry for not updating so long ago I just got caught up with lots of stuff to do ... I might to put the story on hold because I have to go back to school next week Monday (14/04/2015)... anyways love you guys bye.

Hugs and kisses from,

rockergirlz