JIMMY (2) - 🌿 (UPDATED+FINISHED) 🌿

You tell Jimmy a bad dad joke and it makes him burst out laughing (kid)

You had been sick for the past few days, so had been hanging out with your dad (Jimmy) and Ducky for those days, just chilling in autopsy. At some point you had fallen asleep and woken up a few hours later to Ducky gone and your Dad finishing up some work. "Hey Dad...what time is it?" You asked, rubbing your eyes and yawning. "Oh, hey! I didn't wake you up, right? Sorry if I did, and it is......(checks his watch)..7pm, was just finishing some stuff then we can head home, okay?" He said gently, smiling at you. You nodded and laughed slightly. "Okay, you need help?" You asked and walked over to him, looking at the stuff he needed to tidy up. "Nah, your sick...go sot down and relax.." Jimmy said and you shrugged, jumping up and sitting on one of the tables. "You wannabe hear a joke while you tidy?" You asked, your father nodding in response. You knew how much your dad loved jokes so you tried to tell him one every few days. "What do you call a fish wearing a bow tie?" You asked, smiling as you did. He looked up at you and thought. "Hmmm, not sure, what do you call fish that wear bow ties?" He asked, knowing that a stupid punch line was coming  "Sofishticated" you said and giggled slightly. Jimmy instantly started laughing, shaking his head as he did. "That was terrible- amazing but terrible!" He said, still laughing. "Yep. That's why you love me! Now, can we go?" You asked laughing slightly. "Yes, yes, let's go...should we get some food on the way?" Jimmy asked, you instantly nodding.