PREFRENCE #20 (2) - 💎FINISHED+UPDATED💎 -

THEY DIE (YOUR DATING)

ABBY- It felt strange. Just sat there in the lab, abby's lab, but with no abby. She wasn't there and would never be there again. And you hated it. It had started with the two if you going on a date to celebrate your one year anniversary! So then you two went to a lovely restaurant and it felt amazing to be able to say that abby was yours! She had been for a whole year now and it was just amazing. And, with the help of the team, you were going to propose! You may be in the middle of a case but everyone agreed that you and abby needed this date, so even though you wouldn't have your family there you would still be engaged to the most amazing women you know. Everything was going perfect until some waiter walked up to the table and shot abby in the chest. Then the head. You were frozen there for a good 20 minutes, and by the time the whole team got there you were still just sat there, staring at abby's dead body. After that it was all just a blur, you weren't sure on how you got home but there you were when you woke up. You instantly just hoped in your car and drove over to gibbs house. You walked in and instantly just broke down, falling to the floor. Gibbs quickly rushed over and just hugged you tightly, telling you it would be okay. And after 2 months of you staying at home every day, not eating or sleeping, Jimmy came over to get you to come into work. He helped you eat and get up, and he seemed so worried. That's how you were sat in her lab staring at the empty cafpows left in the trash can.

DUCKY- You knew that because of the age difference he would probably pass away before you but you never wanted to think about it. He had died of a heart attack, the day of palmer's wedding, the day the bomb went off, and even though you knew it was selfish and sucky would've wanted you helping the team back in Washington (I think that's were they are lmao) you couldn't leave him. After the heart attack he was moved down to the morgue and you went to say goodbye before they transferred him back to Washington. The worse part was is that you had to ride in a plane with duckys dead body just there in the casket.