He was cut off Neige started jerking and the Glaze started doing the same and then with a few flap of their wings Neige turned around and Glaze head straight and were flying faster than I have ever seen them fly. I have lost complete control of Glaze he won't listen to me it's as if he can't hear me at all. It takes everything I have to hold on. I wonder what is wrong with them.

"Glaze calm down. Stop. Are you listening? Glaze, hey, slow down before I fall off."

Neige lets out a loud roar and starts flying faster. He sounds angry I wouldn't want to be his prey right now. I see Zero holding on but it looks like he's having just as much trouble as I am. Glayze speeds up as well and in no time at all we are almost home. But what I can see from a distance I don't like. There's smoke coming from the village, a lot of it. Glayze lets out a roar and breath of ice a second later snow begins falling. I can see people on the ground running towards the village.

Did a fire break out? Maybe with all of the wind it caught other houses on fire.

"Glaze hurry."

As we arrive at the village I expect Glayze and Neige to land. But all they do is breath out ice putting out some of the fires and keep going. Where are they going?

"Stop Glayze you past it."

He doesn't stop though. I look back and see a dragon heading towards us at a high speed. It's my father and Sleat. Sleat passes both of us and Sleat lets out and angry roar that can be heard from miles away. I don't know what going on but I really don't like it. I hear the roar of another dragon. It sounds like Frose. I'm not surprised Iglis did head this way after all.

Finally I can see something ahead on the ground. It looks like Snow Leopards, a lot of them. Glayze heads for the ground and lands on the icy path along with Frose and Neige. Sleat keeps flying around the area. I have a bad feeling about this. When I look around what I mistook as other Snow Leopards are actually bodies of men. Zero heads over to one and turns it over. The man is tanned skinned and has light brown hair.

"He's from Dragos" Zero glares at the man's body.

"Why is he so far in Wintervale?" Iglis asks.

"It looks like there was a wreck of some kind something went off the path right there" I point at the disturbed snow a little further back. There are lots of foot prints in the snow leading away from the path. Some stop at the bodies other keep going. The further they are away the further the footprints are. People were running away from whatever happened here. The footprints get mixed in with those of the Snow Leopards. I look up and see Sleat heading in the direction of the foot prints.

"What do you think happened here?" Iglis asked.

Zero bends down and picks something up. It looks strange.

"What is that" I ask taking a closer look at it.

"It's a key" Zeros teeth are clinched and Neige starts to growl angrily mirroring Zero's anger.

"I've never seen a key like that before" I take a closer look at the key.

"Me either?"

Neige roars loudly and breaths out ice nearby and slams his claws on the ground, He roars even louder.

"Zero what's wrong with that key."

"This key goes to that" he points at a leather ring in the snow.

I pick it up and take a good look at it, it look like a collar of some kind. Ther are metal spikes on the inside of it. That's strange why would the metal be on the inside. I look around the collar a metal lock that looks like the key Zero is holding.

"That thing is a collar."

"For what?"

Are you sure Zero I mean the metal spike on are the inside" I trying the turn it inside out but there is metal in between the leather preventing it.

"That is what the people of Dragos use to keep people oppressed it's a slave collar" Neige roars loudly and breathes out more ice.

"Please tell me you are joking."

Glayze roars loudly and adds to Neige's ice pile.

"Seriously what is it with you two?"

"Iglis on our way here we saw our village burning."

Her eyes widened in horror.

"I thought the raid on our home were just rumors."

"I saw those villages" I shake my head "There were very few people left alive and nothing left of the villages."

"We lost track of them after they crossed the border. Dragos is so vast it will be impossible to search the entire Kingdom" Zero grabs the collar from my hands a throws it at least sixty feet into the air. Neige ices it over before it hits the ground."

Loud angry roars sound in the distance I look behind me to the darkening sky and my blood turns to ice. I know the two dragons that are heading our way. There's only one reason they would be coming here.

"No" Iglis shakes her head looking up at Silvi and Blu "No. Zero, please tell me those dragon's aren't who I think they are."

Zero doesn't move he stares at the silver and blue dragons that are flying around searching.

"Zero, answer me. Icera those aren't–"

"Silvi and Blu."

Iglis shakes her head. Zero falls to his knees before the two dragons when they land. They let out angry roars and ice barely misses him. Neige's blocks Zero to protect him.

"Those Dragos bastards have Tessa."