Camp Half Blood

Percabeth  

The snow fell softly from the sky it stuck in the trees or formed blankets on the ground. The campers of Camp Half Blood were circled around the fire singing and dancing. The fire was so high it towered over the campers as though they were ants.  

Annabeth was smiling in her boyfriends arms. She leaned into his chest to snuggle up to him. Her grey 

eyes were shining. She looked up into his face. "Hey sweetie can you get me some hot chocolate?" Annabeth asked Percy while stroking his cheek and jawbone. "Sure thing honey", He replied. He slowly got up and headed towards the dinner pavilion.  

Piper walked towards the blanket that Annabeth was on and sat down next to her. "So Beth you excited for Christmas?" Piper said with a lot of energy. Annabeth smiled and nodded. "I'm going to Percy's apartment" "OMG really that's going to be soo fun and romantic, what does he have planned?" Piper asked "I honestly don't know", "It's a surprise she whispered the last part because Percy came back with the hot chocolate.  

"Hey Pipes", he greeted "And here is your cocoa my lady" he pecked me on my cheek and handed me my cocoa.  

We all sat down on the blanket. Percy's arm was thrown across my shoulders. I snaked mine to his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. He gave his lopsided grin down to me. His gorgeous green emeralds were staring at me as he played with my curls. "I love you", I muttered into his neck. "Love you too, sweetheart", he whispered.  

I closed the gap between us as I touched his lips to mine. They were smooth and a touch salty. My arms wrapped around his neck as I pulled him closer. 5 years ago I feel for this crazy, annoying boy. From the moment I saw him fight a god confidently to the time he destroyed Gaea I have been in love. Trust me I feel hard

Dear anybody that is reading this please tell me your opinion I would really enjoy just to at least have 1 comment it would make my day! Thank you so much bookworms of the world!

P.S. I do not own any if these characters or settings they belong to Rick Riordan