Just before anything more could be said,the boys stomped into the classroom,majority of their daywear shirts appeared to have gone missing as they'd also taken to wearing normal shirts over their shorts,perhaps as a show of their rebellion and unlike girls,they hadnt bothered to take the shirts along.

Their deep voices overtook the classroom as their rants continued,a few girls being spurred by the commotion as the whole class practically entered into another phase of annoyed yelling.

Even though their anger could clearly be seen in the way they walked,Daryl and his friends walked in after the mass of boys. Daryl and Temi remained neatly tucked in their daywears,Yomi's T-shirt draped over his shoulder while he was clad in a deep purple sleeveless V-neck shirt and Sele emulated Yomi's dressing.

For some reason,I found myself looking everywhere but them as they took their seats,suddenly feeling heat trail up the lining of my skin. "All these our class girls are just using this opportunity to shake body for boys" Onome hissed causing me to look up. I immediately regretted my decision as my gaze met that of Daryl.

I was quick to avert my gaze,taking to my feet in the same minute. I couldn't get it,why my body always seemed to heat up so much whenever Daryl was close to me of recent. I always found myself thinking about his words and I knew I shouldn't, because it would be a matter of time before I gave into my feelings.

"Where are you going?" Jade questioned just before I could walk out of the door. "I want to get Simbi's biology note" I told her. Even though that hadn't been my initial plan,it came off as a good excuse.

I stayed a while in B-class,giving myself the excuse that I wanted to read the note before I copied it in mine but in truth,I knew I was trying to gather courage to return to the class.

Surprisingly,Daryl wasn't putting me under any sort of pressure. Sometimes I wondered if he had forgotten what he'd told me. We still conversed normally and he was always so relaxed that I also wondered if it was only me that sparks seemed to attack each time our fingers brushed,if only I felt the rush of electricity each time our gazes met like a while ago.

Sometimes,it felt like I wanted something with him but I didn't know what. I didn't know if I was ready,I didn't knowing I was ready to take the risk,I didn't know if I was ready to render my feelings to him.

After the elapse of about 30 minutes,I finally decided to return to the class but I met it in a totally different state from when I'd left it. Everyone was now gathered in the middle of the class,some people seated on the desks as well and a bottle sat at the most centrally located desk. I figured the whole class had taken to the game of 'Truth or Dare'

From where I stood,my eyes scanned the place,locating my friends one after the other. Jade now sat on Yomi's thighs and his arms draped over her waist,Oghale sat beside them but Onome was nowhere to be found.

"Kainene,come and play naw" Oghale called out,causing me to make my way towards them after a while of hesitation and after noticing that Daryl was also nowhere to be found in the class.

"Oya spin the bottle naa" Alex urged the person next to him,as the last round of the game had been completed. I was just about to take a seat beside Oghale,still debating if it was a good idea to join the game or not when voice began to call out to me.

"Kainene,its you,its you!" Anita and Weyimi laughed with so much excitement that even I couldn't gauge. "Jesus" I found myself muttering under my breath. "But I've not even sat down" I protested.

"Kainene,Truth or Dareee!" Weyimi pressed on,despite my complaints. "Just do,just do" Oghale urged,causing me to sigh as I finally took my seat. "Truth" I shrugged,seeing that as the best option. After all,no matter what they asked me,it was my choice whatever I decided to tell them was the truth and they would just have to accept it that way.