SYNOPSIS

Alora Shaine Madrigal, is a College Student girl who is very clear to her dream and that is to become a writer despite of the abusive father that she has. She continued pursuing her dream by doing a part time job in a coffee shop while studying to provide the needs for her studies. But one day, while working at the coffee shop these two men suddenly appeared in front of her to order a coffee. Two men that has a darkest past. Two men that she's familiar with but she don't know when or where she met them. Hindi namamalayan ni Alora na habang tumatagal ay mas lalo itong napapalapit sa dalawang lalaking nakatagpo nito sa coffee shop na sobrang familiar sakanya pero hindi nya maalala kung saan o kung kailan nya ito nakita.

Kasabay ng biglaang pag litaw ng dalawang lalaki ay ang bilis ng pag kakahulog nito sa Isa. What this one man will do to change her life? Does this man will be the way for Alora to be able to escape from her chaotic life? Or Does this man will be a reason for Alora's life to become more chaotic? Ano ang gagawin ng lalaki upang makatakas si Alora sa madilim nitong nakaraan? Will he fight for her and stay in her side forever or will he leave her?

Does their beautiful dream will turn into sweetest one? Or Does their dream will turn into nightmare? Ang panaginip na hihilingin mo na lang na sana ay magising kana mula sa madilim na bangungungot na dala ng panaginip ng inyong nakaraan.

"If dreaming is the only way to continue our love story with a beautiful ending. Then, I'm willing to accept you as my painful dream."