I was made for you

The song title is "The Story", by Sara Ramírez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QTuUSqg5hw

( the piano version is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCgYPi5D_dc     

Just in case ypu wanted to hear the tunes Cale played)

***********************************************************************************************

The gang scattered through the continents after the war, because, like it has been clarified before, everybody had a goal or a part on their own countries and organizations to fulfill. But there were times where they would rip a teleportation scroll, or ask aid from mages or use their all-mighty magic (it's clear that I'm referring to the dragons, right? Right) to gather inside of the underground villa or the overground Black Castle in the middle of the Forest of Darkness, to share a meal, take the afternoon tea while they chat or special occasions.

Right now, it's the later. And that's because today, they are celebrating the twins of the Sun God birthday.

The preparations for the party-reunion-whateveritiswiththismuchpeople started since a week ago for Cale Henituse. Even if he is not used to celebrating this kind of things, the kids had been eager to help him prepare so that he doesn't make a fool of himself (according to them, cause Cale was just going to ask Beacrox to bake a cake and be done with the whole thing).

He got dragged to the market in Rain City for party decorations and food supplies to start with the dinner experiments so that the food at the day of the celebration is at its best possible state (basically, the kids hoped for Beacrox to cook fancy things for a couple of days under the excuse of preparations for the twin's dinner party, so they could eat more in the meantime), to the Caro kingdom's auction house to look for antiques and rare things he could buy as gifts, and to the Mogoru (Empire? Kingdom? Obviously undercover, so they don't get caught by the Sun Church's followers and got snitched in) to watch over the Pope's office and the swordmaster's chambers for clues on what to get them as presents.

For a slacker like him, the whole process was just obnoxious (he would never acknowledge the fact that it was kinda fun) and he got a couple of ideas for the present he would grant them.

A week passed in a flash, and everybody was arriving at the Black Castle a little earlier, just to cave into Choi Han's idea of a 'birthday surprise' where they all would hide in the darkness with the lights off, waiting for the twins and jump in front of them while shouting 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'. Internally, the dragons thought that this was kind of barbaric and bad for the heart, but despite the feeling of wrongness and the foreseen sensation of something else happening suring the shenanigan, they gave in and joined the beaming swordmaster.

Poor Choi Han, never had he thought that this little Earth tradition would end on a yellow swordmaster unsheathing her sword at the wariness of the darkness and pointing it to the jumping people that greeted her and her brother at the entrance of the castle, shouting at the same time. It is a blessing that she sensed the familiar feeling of the people hiding inside the darkness, for it could had ended very wrong.

After that little slip, everybody gathered around the brothers to greet them in a more civilized manner, dropping little 'happy birthday's and 'congratulations' here and there before they moved to the dining room where the Molans were already setting the plates and dishes.

The first thing everybody noticed was a strange looking soup, so familiar to a couple of them but so foreign for almost everybody else. Choi Han got Beacrox (poor chef, they were exploiting him for the past week) to cook the traditional Korean seaweed birthday soup. He even got to the extremes of traveling to the Whales realm to ask for the ingredients himself.