Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"How's your day?" You look at him and his eyes trailed in your face. You cursed when you forgot to put some foundation on your face to hide the swelling in your eyes.

"fine" Lies..

And you knew, that he knew it.. more than anyone, it would be Luka and... Adrien that understand what you really felt.

"H-how about you?" You ask, your eyes look to the side where he is seating, your breathing hitch when he was looking at you intently. There was worry, in his eyes and you panic.

"You know that i love you, right?" He diverted the topic, ignoring your question. You feel it...

"Y-yeah" you answered, uncomfortably shifting in your seat, while fiddling with your fingers, you wanted to look away, but something inside you knew that you wont stare at those beautiful eyes of his  like this once again, after this day that is.

"And I'm sure you know that i care for you, deeply" you nodded, eyes starting to heat up. You could even hear your heart beating so loud.

"Just s-say it, Luka" he look down, then you felt him grasping you hand to his.
It was simple, yet it made you feel a bit better.

"I.. this is gonna hurt, for you and i. I don't want to part ways with us not thinking properly, you get me?" You nodded.

You don't want to end this relationship...but if you look at it on the bright side, this would help you fix yourself first.

"You have been stressed lately, and i could see that. I want to help but for some reason your shutting me out, and i understand that you don't want me to know, yet." You nodded, feeling guilty.

"What i mean is—" Luka sighed, his other hand combing through his hair, finding it difficult to say the words. He also doesn't want to break up, but you needed it, he also needs it too.
He don't want your relationship to escalate further up to the point of no trust where you two would fight now and then.
He could see that you feel skeptical of his relationship with Marinette, however, he want you to say it to him rather than being suspicious.
He doesn't like Marinette that way, even though the girl shows clear interest to him, he won't and will not like look at her that way when he has you.

Luka doesn't want a relationship that could end the both of you.

"Everything around us is changing us both. You don't trust me with Marinette and I, i feel like I'm not showing you much attention and i feel guilty of that. Plus, with all your problem, i know you have a lot to think of and with this uncertain relationship of ours, it would only end up, hurting us both. I love you, and i know you do too. Because if you don't, you wouldn't have told me what happened at Las Vegas. But...i want us to separate, break up, cool off..for ourselves."

You squeezed his hand, tears streaming down your face as he cup your cheeks, brushing some using his thumb.

Blinking, you laced your fingers to his and nodded, understanding his point, and your situation.

You chosed to not tell him of your situation and even if it ended up like this, you would only choose to hide it again and again.

"Promise me that once we're alright, we'll go back to each other's arms once again"

"Promise" Luka smiled and you nodded

"Last kiss?" Chucking, Luka dip his head and met your lips, you bit his lips and wrap your arms around his nape, pulling him closer, wanting this to be memorable as this would be the last time you would feel his lips, hug him like this once more.
His fingers squeezed your waist and you hummed.

And as the sun of Paris shine brightly down at you both. You both parted, forehead close to each other as you stare at each others eyes

"If we still love each other, we'll mend this relationship"

Smiling you nodded and hug him for the last time

•°•.✧ᴇɴᴅ||

This chapter is entitled Uncertain Promises.
It's cringe-y as shit(oops sorry) and i really find it hard to make it low key, and ehmm..not cringe.

Anyway, life lesson... just break up already if you and your partner don't trust each other anymore
If you two can't fix it, that means—and also the world wanted you to end your relationship and the better person for you is just out there.

However, for those married already... Err..(to the scums who cheat) why marry when you're not contented with your spouse?

Anyway that's only my opinion.

We've reached 12 k and 500+ votes!
Hi! Also to those new readers! Thank you for supporting this story! I'm sorry for not updating!

My family and i are stuck in my hometown since every city that we're going to pass through are under alert level 3. We need antigen, rt cpr(is that the word?) And lots of requirements to go back.
Although i want to stay here, i still need to go back since I'm still studying there.

Anywayssss....this is my update