CH1: CHEERS!

Different kinds of lights and hip-hop music illuminate the place. A bunch of adults are having drinks left and right. Meanwhile, in one of the V.I.P rooms, there is soft music and a bunch of early 20-something adults are talking about different kinds of topics.

"Ehem!" A girl cleared her throat to attract her friend's attention. They all look at her, anticipating what she will say.

"Since you all know, one of our friends is getting married." That earned applause and cheers. "I would like to give a speech," she said cheekily.

"Ehemm, Lalisa, we have been friends since high school. You saved me from bullies without hesitation. You were a real friend. Through the years, I witnessed your struggles, pain, and eventually your success. I also witnessed how you fell in love with your husband-to-be. I admit that I don't approve of your relationship, but what can I do? You love him. But don't worry, I'm slowly accepting him. And since your wedding is fast approaching, "I would like to congratulate you and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors; I will always support your life decisions." She received applause. A Barbie-like person approaches her with tears in her eyes.

"I love you, Chonga," she said, and hugged her best friend while sniffing.

"I love you too, Monkey." "She said in a teasing tone." Her best friend just pouts at her.

"Okay, I'm next!" one of her friends said.

All of them have already finished giving their blessings to the bride, except for one person, and that's her half sister.

"Lizzy, it's your turn!"

"Okay, okay," she said while laughing.

"Ehem, Sis, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Even though when we were young we didn't really get along, I just hoped that one day you will accept me as your sister. Then it came true. Now I hope that you will find your happiness and enjoy your time with your man. Time is precious, they say. That's all sis, you know me, I'm not a vocal person, "she says appologitically to Lalisa, who smiles at her in response.

"Thank you for your heartfelt message. Anyway, Let's enjoy this night! Cheers! "

" Cheers! "

" Cheers! "

The soft and relaxing atmosphere changes into a wild one.

It's already midnight and some of their friends are already drunk. Lizzy approached her half-sister Lalisa to give her a toast.

"Sis, let me give you a toast!" she said to her clearly drunk half-sister.

Lalisa accepted the drink, but she didn't drink it right away since she was getting dizzy.

Lizzy smiled at her mysteriously and stood up, excusing herself to go to the bathroom.

When Lizzy got in the bathroom, Somi grabbed the drink in Lalisa's hand and drank it right away.

When Lizzy got back, she saw the glass was already empty and she smiled. She approached her half sister to wake her up, but Lalisa didn't budge at all.

"Sis, Brother-in-Law Jeon, is at the entrance. Let us take you home, "she whispered, even though it was clear that Lalisa wouldn't respond.

Jungkook and Lizzy put Lalisa in her bed in her and Jungkook's shared apartment, and they started to embrace each other in front of the unconscious girl.

"I missed you," Lizzy said to Jungkook while snuggling deeply into his broad chest.

"I missed you too," he responded, and kissed Lizzy's forehead while playing with her hair.

Unknown to them, Lalisa is awake and slightly listening to them.

"Your wedding is fast approaching and I hate it!" Lizzy complained.

"I know, baby, but that's what your parents want, and there's nothing we can do about it," he said, restraining her hair.

"But,"

It's okay, you know that we can't find an excuse to cancel her inheritance, right? "Just trust the plan that your family made," he said patiently.

Then, why not do it now? It's still the same, "

"It's different. A married woman who is caught sleeping with another man is clearly different." That way, her image will be ruined, and while yours will skyrocket, Grandpa can announce that he doesn't have a grandchild named Lalisa, so Grandpa can disown her publicity, and the sole heir will be Lucas, and Lalisa's inheritance will be yours. "

She said, pouting, "Ugh fine, but I missed you," and she suddenly changed her expression to a seductive one.

"How about we have fun. We put a sleeping drug on Lalisa anyway. She won't find out what we will do," she said, biting her lips. Jungkook was getting aroused at her look. He suddenly lifted her up and kissed her while they started to go to another room.

Lalisa, who was listening, felt hurt at what she heard. She loved Jungkook dearly and she trusted her half-sister despite their past.

She and Jungkook got into a relationship when she was 18, and by 20, their grandparents arranged their engagement, and now two years later, they are getting married. Also, after that engagement, Lalisa was forced to stop modeling by her grandfather and father and made an excuse to focus on their relationship for now since they're already engaged and Lalisa agreed since she doesn't have a choice anyway. After she stopped, Lizzy entered the modeling world and the entertainment world.

As for her relationship with Lizzy, Lizzy is her half sister, who's only 2 years younger than her. Father Manoban brought his second family after he and Lalisa's mom got a divorce when she was 10 years old. At first, Lalisa didn't accept them. Even though she's only 10 years old, she's a smart girl that can easily understand the situation. She hated her father at that time because she calculated that her father had already been cheating on her mother since she was still a child. Her heart was filled with resentment when her father brought up his second family with an 8-year old girl and a 5-year old boy as well as her stepmom, Lilian, in their house after her mother and father got separated. She even wanted to go with her mom, but her grandfather and grandmother didn't let her. At that time, her grandmother was still alive and the one who was doting on her. But as the years passed by, she slowly accepted them. She and her sibling got along really well. Sadly, her grandmother also passed away when she was already 17, and that's where the family's scheme took place.