20.

Frustrated, I kept the phone on the bed table with a loud thud and turned around to cuddle myself with the extra pillow.

Tomorrow was going to be a big day for us and the Australian ARMYs.

________________________________________________________________________________

~Morning~

I stretched, waking up and sitting on the bed, rethinking what just happened. I was sleeping and now it was 8 am. My phone buzzed the very moment I was going to get off of the bed. It was Namjoon hyung.

"Jimin-ah, are you awake yet?"

"Yes hyung...", my voice cracked a bit. "Let's have breakfast at this nearby cafe I saw while going for a jog. They sell all sorts of Breakfast items and they looked very appetizing. I am calling Jungkook too." I nodded to what he was saying as if he was able to see me nod as a response. "....hey? Jimin-ah!" My half-closed eyes shot open at his sudden rise of voice. "Yes yes hyung, let's go."

I ended the call and walked to open the long white curtains, letting the sun rays enter the hotel room. I did my morning routine and changed into my casuals. Walking out of my room, I pressed the elevator button and waited for the door to open. 'TING' the elevator stopped and opened its door. As the door slid open, a female figure stood right in front of me. Y/N? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov

Namjoon hyung wanted me and Jimin hyung to join him for breakfast, so I was locking the door and decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator. Reaching the basement, I walked towards the entrance, only to face someone I did not even think of this whole time.

"Oh, Jungkook..." Y/N stood in front of me, wearing a black hoodie and denim pants. She looked nervous and I think I knew why. Of course, she was not here to meet me but V hyung or the others. I just smiled and bowed at her with a soft 'morning' and walked past her with my hands inside my sweat pants. This was hard, all of it was. 

===========================================================================

*flashback to Y/N's pov*

I turned and tossed all night. Something inside me was bugging me throughout. I sat up and drank a glass of water to subside my anxiety in the middle of the night. My heartbeat was getting fast. I tried thinking about what could have gone wrong.

"Is it Jimin...?" I looked at my phone before picking it up and took a deep breath. I went through mine and Jimin's recent conversation where he wanted me to go to their soundcheck today and he was going to save me a ticket. "Should I have accepted his offer?" I murmured under my breath. I recalled my reasons for declining his request and string heartedly, I kept my phone down and tried sleeping. In another 10 minutes, I was wide awake, again. 

If I say that was planning to be stubborn and hold my grudge against him and not go to the soundcheck, I would be lying. I decided to go to their concert and attend the soundcheck as well. 

______________________________________

Heyo loves,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE OF YOU💜

Hope you have a beautiful year ahead, filled with joy and love <3

Hope you enjoy reading this part. Next part on the way~

Xoxo