part 11; school is brokenness

Y/n pov:

I got home, then I remembered, that's literally Danny's house.
I stole anything I could get my hands on and ran into my beloved house, I swear I don't live in a dumpster .

Then I cried for 69 hours straight. I think I'm blind now, whatever, I couldn't care less.

I forgot I'm a minor and still go to school so I went to school lol.

Then everyone bullied me because Sharit told Them, that bitxh ass qurkiy little gurl. I forgot she was in our school.

Anyways, I wS in class and the teacher wasn't looking but, for some reason everyone was listening.

"Hey class today were gonna learn about whiteboards and how you have to stand really close to them in order to see anything on them, I really hope no one is leaving the class now but I have no idea.
I really hope that when I turn around there are still gonna be people in the class because I haven't looked at you guys for the past 20 minutes."
The teacher said.

What the actual fuck.

Anyways, I literally just left the class lol hah funndc.

I was walking on the street, I was so sad and depression that Danny left me, I saw a talking refrigerator and I got scared and ran home.

End of chapter uwuww 😝