Rindou scoffed. "Oh, please, aren't you the one who is having an amazing imagination of what were going to do to her? You're practically jumping on your seat with excitement earlier" he rebutted.

"Yeah well, it's gone now. Now I just want to fuck someone, I'm bored" Ran groaned as he leaned his head on the steering wheel.

I thought this is going to be fun and exciting. What a load of bullshit.

Ran's already dozing off on his seat when Rindou harshly tapped his shoulders multiple times.

"Stop" he shrugged his shoulders but his brother didn't stop instead he does it harder.

"I SAID STOP GOD DAMMIT!" he shouted in annoyance and lift his head up.

Rindou's facial expression looked like he's seen a ghost or something. "What?!" Ran asked his brother but instead of answering him he just pointed at something.

He followed the line of its direction and saw a café. "La Rosa café?"

"What about it?" he questioned his brother still in star struck.

"I-I.. I s-saw... I saw a-" Rindou couldn't even construct a simple sentence.

"You saw a what?"

"I j-just saw an... an.." he's still stammering.

"God dammit just speak out!" Ran's running out of patience to put guess his brother's words.

"I just saw an angel" Rindou blurted.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he asked him deadpanned.

"No, I'm not! I swear I just saw a woman who looked like an angel came out of the store and watered the plants and then come back inside"

Ran eyed Rindou with suspiciousness, he doesn't know if his brother is just fucking with him or telling the truth.

"You don't believe me?"

"It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that..."

"That what?"

"You might have seen it wrong"

Rindou looked at his brother sharply. "Then will you believe me if you go see it for yourself?"

"What?"

"Let's go inside and see it yourself" Rindou said with finality before opening the car door and head towards the café.

Y/n looked at the freshly baked goods in front of her, she placed them nicely in the display shelf.

"Wow! That looks delicious, boss" Ichiro praised you while he's setting down the newly washed blenders.

You giggled at his compliment. "Thanks, Ichi you can have one later"

Ichiro's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Of course! I want to know your opinion about my foods, especially the ones I newly added"

The boy pumped his fist in the air. "Yes! I will gladly taste them myself, boss. I'm sure they're going to be delicious"

A small smile appeared on your lips and looked at Ichiro. "Thank you for the praises, Ichi"

"Anytime boss!" he saluted at you before going back at the kitchen.

You can't help but be thankful to the boy, because of him you felt your nervousness lessen a bit. Ever since what happened last night you've been paranoid of your surroundings. You always looked around for the black car that followed you last night but thankfully you haven't seen it but you can't be too sure.