"Oh... it's just you. Oh my God" you almost collapse as you grabbed on his arm.

Thank God it's just Haru.... wait... Haru?

You snapped your eyes back at him and it is indeed your cheating little piece of a shit ex-boyfriend.

You stand straight and pulled your arms away from him. You glared at him. "What are you doing here? Are you following me?"

"What? No! I'm here to talk to you" he said as he tried to touch you again but you slapped his hands away.

"Talk to me? How many times do I have to say Haru that we are over?!" The fear that you felt earlier turned into rage.

Haru's eyes became teary which makes you scoff in disbelief.

Of course, here comes the crocodile tears.

"Please, y/n. Just give me a second chance to prove myself to you again about how much I love you"

"No, Haru. We're over, end of the story"

You're about to walked inside the apartment building when you heard him speak.

"Do you not love me anymore?"

You looked back at him. "Are you seriously asking me that right now?"

Haru looked away. "I just-"

"You just what, huh? Want to make up with me so you could cheat on me again? If you didn't think I loved you Haru then ask this yourself, why am I acting like this" you took a step forward. "Why am I acting like this when my boyfriend for three years fucking cheated on me with his coworker for God knows how many times"

"I'm acting like this because I loved you Haru! I trusted you and you hurt me! You can't just expect me to welcome you with open arms just because you said you love me after fucking some other girl! So, if we're talking about love here Haru you better ask that yourself, did you really love me?" you snapped at him.

He looked guilty while looking down at his hands. " Just as I thought. Don't fucking call me again and don't go at my café anymore because we are over and we'll never ever getting back together"

He didn't say anything back until you reach the buildings entrance. You can't help but let out a small sob as you cried inside the elevator. You wiped your tears as you walked out of the elevator and into your apartment. As you were about to open your door you decided to look back down to see if Haru is still there. You searched the grounds for Haru but what you saw made your blood run cold.

It's the car, the black car that has been following you. It's there, parked in front of your apartment building, engine off but you're sure someone's inside because you could still fell someone looking straight at you. You hurriedly opened your apartment door before locking it.

You lean on your door and take a few deep breaths. You're not an idiot, you know that car is following you, you know all of the people living in this building and not a single one of them own that kind of sports car. And the fact that it's parked in front of your café for God knows how long.

So, with a troubled mind of having someone followed you and the fight with Haru, you took a shower and ate your dinner with worry and frustration.

Rindou eyed Sanzu with confusion as he saw him staring intently on his left hand and on his phone back and forth. It's been a few days since Sanzu's been acting like a mad man, one time he just started laughing while looking at his left hand and licked it with a crazy smile on his face.

"I think the drugs went up all the way to his brain and fried it" Rindou whispered to his brother, Ran.

His been out since this morning and came in the middle of the night and do that. What a fucking weirdo. He must have taken a hit again, I'm sure.

He and Ran just finished a mission given by Mikey when all of a sudden Sanzu walked in the living room with flustered face, they can't tell if he's angry or happy because of his distorted expression.

"The fuck's wrong with you?" Ran asked him.

Sanzu didn't reply and just looked at the screen in his phone. It took a few seconds before he speaks. "He dared to fucking touch her?" He gritted his teeth in anger.

The brother's looked at each other as if looking for answers with one another. Ran shrugged his shoulder to indicate that he doesnt know what the psycho is talking about.

"Who?" Rindou asked.

Sanzu looked at them with sharp eyes. "He laid his hands on her and even fucking talked to her!" he shouted out of nowhere. Jealousy imbedded on his face.

Her? The brother's thought to themselves. A girl? A girl is what made this crack addict act like this?

"You're acting like this because of a bitch?" Ran snickered but Sanzu grabbed his collar harshly.

"Don't fucking call her that if you don't want me to shot you on the fucking head" rage dripped from his every words.

"Okay... okay... calm down, jeez" Ran push him away. Sanzu let him go and walked upstairs while mumbling curses and threats angrily.

Ran fixed his collar before looking back at his brother.

"That guy's fucking crazy" he said.

"When was he not?"

Ran sat on the couch. "No, this time something is definitely wrong with Sanzu"

Rindou can't help but agree with his brother. "You think it has something to do with the girl he's talking about?"

"Absolutely"

"Wanna go and find out about it? I mean we just finished what Mikey told us to do and the transaction is still a few days ahead. Might as well have fun while we are waiting" Rindou suggested.

A sinister smile creeped on Ran's lips "Yeah, that addict has been playing with us for some time now, now it's his turned to be messed with"

Both brothers nodded as if they came to an agreement.

First let's see whos this girl Sanzu's obsessing with.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~