Chapter 4 - Forgive and forget?

Start from the beginning

I whimpered running my hands into my hair griping it slightly as I shook my head “Kyle...Why are you doing this?” He laughed appearing at the top of the stairs looking down at me “I have friends that want to meet you sister”

I frowned backing further to the door “What do you mean?” He smirked no longer on the stairs but inches form my face as his hand gripped into my hair yanking me downwards at an odd angle “You will find out soon!” He hissed before smashing my head on the floor below sending me spiralling into darkness. 

~

-//- Third person -//-

Raising her hand to her forehead Sara tried to massage away the thudding pain that resided in her skull, breathing heavily she pushed herself up off the hard stone floor.  “Uhh my head… What, where am I?” She grumbled looking around the cell room, the only light coming through the bars in the door.

Using the wall behind her she shuffled up to a stand, running a hand through her hair she took in a deep intake of breath. Stumbling to the door she grabbed hold of the bars peeking through them to the hallway outside “Hello?”

“Kyle?” She muttered hearing footsteps approach the door.

She stepped backwards leaning against the far wall, the palms of her hands going sweaty as the wooden door slowly swung open. Sara’s eyes widened seeing a unfamiliar figure, the male that stood in front of her had dark brown hair with the most piercing green eyes they seemed almost aluminous like that of a cats.

Sara breathed out in a low voice “Who are you?”

The man smiled slightly the corner of his lips going upwards, his strong chiselled jaw make his face almost god-like “Oh easy now pet! I don’t bite…” He paused taking a slow step towards her before finishing “Much”

Sara swallowed deeply “Why am I here? Where the hell is my brother?!” She demanded in a strong voice trying to calm her nerves and shaking hands. He laughed raising an eyebrow raising a finger in the air wagging it slightly “Tsk tsk where are your manors… You should state your name first before asking questions”

“I'm pretty sure you already know it” She snapped in reply, her jaw clenched tight.

A slow soft snicker passed his lips “Oh but Sarafina won’t you humour me?” He taunted taking a few more steps in till he was in front of her, cornering her body into the wall so she was incapable of escaping. She glared up at him placing her hands onto his chest “Get away from me!” She cried shoving him as hard as she could, but her efforts made no difference in their positions.

He ignored her protests as he slowly bent his head down to her neck, brushing his lips faintly over her skin making her shiver in disgust by his touch. Panic erupted through her when she felt his fangs press against her skin “Don’t!

“Tom! He said don’t touch her!” A feminine voice cried out by the doorway.

Tom pushed himself away from the trembling girl he turned to face the girl by the door. He scoffed slightly rolling his eyes at her protest “Oh come on Hope, it’s just a little fun and she smells so…” He took a glance at Sara “Appetising”

Hope scowled crossing her arms stubbornly over her chest “He said no!” Tom sighed walking towards the door “Fine, spoil sport” He muttered getting out the door looking back at Sara “Catch you later pet” He grinned waving at her before disappearing out the door.

Hope let out a small sigh shaking her head “just ignore him” Sarafina nodded her head slowly, cradling her body with her arms “why am I here?” She asked curiously, her blue eyes looking to the dusty brown ones of the blonde haired girl.