69 - 𝙚𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙚 𝙭2

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Well, that was that.

The reactions that the twins received from the people present were all worth it.

The thing was, Regulus and Aquila were talking one day, and they realised how good of a spy McGonagall would make, if everyone didn't know her Animagus form. And once you turned into an Animagi, it was released in the newspaper and registered in the Ministry for the general public to see. That meant illegal Animagus.

Which wasn't that difficult, considering both the twins were well-versed in illegal activities and potions and weird enchantments.

Unfortunately, they didn't have the hindsight to cast a Patronus to figure out their Animagus form beforehand. Where Regulus thought he'd be some sleek and cool fox or whatever, they turned for the first time and found themselves looking at identical birds.

It had resulted in both of them turning back and muttering about how they got stuck with the same face as the other again.

Aquila had been struggling with her Patronus a lot, but Regulus had cast the charm perfectly, and instead of one raven, two ravens had burst from his wand after he had cast a corporeal one for the first time. Aquila had laughed about the poetry of it all, and Regulus wondered if it was part of the reason why she wasn't able to cast a corporeal patronus.

With the threats growing, and the war casualties increasing, Aquila's paranoia increased by the minute, the time when she wasn't stressing over the Order and the risks involved, she would panic over how James and Sirius were in the frontlines, and how Regulus was technically still on the other side.

Severus Snape was coming up uncomfortably often in conversations with Dumbledore, who was trying to stop Aquila from being alienated from the rest of the Order by including the twins more in meetings. He brought the greasy bat up nearly every time she had the misfortune of talking to him, thinking maybe they would bond over their mysterious broody dark Slytherin nature and shared hate of Sirius.

The difference was, Aquila was more of the cool type of mysterious broody dark Slytherin and Snape was more of the creepy type of mysterious broody dark Slytherin.

Also, Aquila's hatred for Sirius was pushy-pushy, and Snape's was stabby-stabby.

So no, they were not the same. And Dumbledore could suck it.

But that was just Aquila's internal monologue while they flew around the Nott manor, figuring out a way to break the boundary spells without changing their form.

But that was the day when Aquila really wished they had just quit and gone home.

The next thing they saw was two cloaked figures approaching the gate, breaking the boundary for a tiny second in which the twins dove in after them. The cloaked figures removed their hoods, and Adrian Avery nodded, slapping Rowan Mulciber's head lightly, the sight so familiar to Aquila that she nearly let out a laugh and asked them what foolish thing 'Ro-ro' had done this time.