2 - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙 '𝙚𝙢

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

After their older brother returned from Hogwarts, the younger siblings never left his side for a moment, wanting to know about Hogwarts more than what they had already read from Hogwarts-A History.

The children also knew the fact that their parents had been disappointed with their oldest son being sorted in Gryffindor, but this was a fact that the twins did not care about, thus looking at Sirius with the same amount of adoration as he explained the Sorting.

"Now, Aqua, don't scream when you feel tentacles around your head from the hat. One of my batchmates, Frank Longbottom, screamed so loud that the hat fell off his head, and the headmaster himself had to apologise to the hat and only then did the hat sort Frank. It conjured up a big bad serpent for my friend, James, and it said that if you can't fight this, we will send you back home!"

The 11 year olds let out appropriate gasps of horror and fascination at their brother's tale.

"But, Siri, you never told us what happened to you at the Sorting," Regulus wondered.

Sirius shuddered and said grimly, "Let's just hope it doesn't happen to anyone else."

Walburga shook her head at his son's antics, but didn't correct him.

While the Black family had faced some, ah, feedback after Sirius had been sorted into Gryffindor, it didn't affect their daily happenings. Of course, Walburga and Orion were somewhat disappointed, but not entirely surprised, since their firstborn was nothing if not brave, and they would rather have him happy in an 'enemy' house than curse his parents for being in the house he didn't want to be in.

Sirius had been terrified after his Sorting, after the high of going to the red and gold clad table had worn off, and it was only amplified by the Stinging Hex he had to dodge from his cousin, Bellatrix, who sneered at him for being a blood traitor.

So he was promptly surprised when he came home for Christmas Break, and his mother embraced him warmly in the comfort of their house. His father was a bit peeved at his choice in friends for a while, which included two halfbloods and a blood traitor, but the Potters were a pureblood family, so there was less anger there.

Sirius only hoped his siblings would make Gryffindor as well, so two of the people closest to his heart would be a part of his inner circle as well.

Not everything goes according to plan, does it?

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆ 

"hey siri, how do i find my hogwarts house?"

lmao im so awkward at endings it makes me cringe

a bit short, but i promise ill increase the length

also, we're gonna be easing in, so buckle up buttercup(s)

anyhoo, vote, comment, share, do the jazz, ly all, 

ta!

hy