He Jinyun raised his brows and said, "That's really a coincidence. I also came to call Xi Xi to get up."

"Huh?" Wei Bei puzzled, "Why?"

He Jinyun did not change his face and said, "He asked me to come wake him up in the morning before going to bed last night."

The rest: "..."

You liar!

Wei Bei didn't doubt it at all, and even sighed in relief. There was a bit of joy on his face: "That's really a coincidence! My first task today is to wake Ye Zexi up, so I might have to trouble you. Can you wake Ye Zexi up for me? In this way, my first task will be completed."

Director and other staff: "..."

This is all right?

He Jinyun nodded when he heard this, "Of course. Could you please wait outside, I'll wake him up."

After speaking, He Jinyun closed the door in front of everyone naturally.

Seeing the door closed in front of him, Wei Bei scratched his head. He didn't notice the slightest abnormality. Instead, he turned his head and asked the staff member: "Can this be considered that I've completed the task?"

The staff nodded with a complicated look.

Wei Bei suddenly became more relaxed, but he was still a little puzzled: "Now that I think about it, He Jinyun can just go in to wake him up, why does he need to close the door?"

Staff members:"......"

How dare they answer!

The staff did not answer, and Wei Bei did not ask further.

After all, this kind of situation was too common. He often asked the staff questions when recording the show. Two out of ten people would answer his questions.

They would often tell him that due to the show rule they cannot answer or something like that.

Sometimes he just asked casually, without expecting the staff to answer.

Of course, this time Wei Bei had wronged the staff.

They really want to answer, but they dare not!

After all, this kind of thing that discerning people could see, but Wei Bei just didn't see it, so what could they do?

Is it possible to force a straight man to instill something that he simply can't understand?

That would be too cruel!

When He Jinyun returned to the room, he found that Ye Zexi had already sat up.

The sound from outside the door was too loud to ignore, but Ye Zexi could only vaguely hear some words and didn't quite understand it.

Before he could ask what was going on, He Jinyun briefly explained the situation outside to Ye Zexi.

Ye Zexi was completely awake after listening. He suddenly got up from the bed and lowered his voice: "Then what did you tell them?"

After asking, Ye Zexi frowned again: "I found that our program group is getting bolder!"

He Jinyun was amused. He repeated what he said just now to Ye Zexi, found the clothes Ye Zexi was going to wear today from the suitcase on the side and handed them to him: "Okay, get up quickly."

Ye Zexi took the clothes and didn't waste any time, so he changed them immediately. After all, there was a group of people waiting outside.

It took ten minutes for the two to change their clothes before going out.