♥02♥ The gears are moving

Mulai dari awal

"They are 17 going to 18, yes they know what they are doing."

"Hakanai-" 

"You teachers are nothing but hypocrites. You openly talk about bullying and telling us to come to you when we need you but you will always tell them to ignore it and to endure it." 

"Well, I see you are choosing not to get along. Do I need to send you to the principle for a one on one chat?"

Shiki raised an eyebrow as she faced the door, "Maybe I should tell the principle what happened on three nights ago..." 

"Wait! How did you...?" 

"Hm? Sensei, should I go to the principle?" 

"On second thoughts, you should stay in class..."

"Hmph, I thought so..." Shiki knew she has dealt with the bullying of her friend within her class. "You girls lay a hand on Fuyu again, I will kill you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shiki-senpai is so cool! I love you~!" Harumi was hugging Shiki's arm, "Senpai, what happened three nights ago anyway?" 

"A little bird told me my teacher went to some place he shouldn't be going to with another student..." Shiki smirked, showing the girls the photos from this morning.

"Nasty!" Harumi cannot unsee what she had just saw...

"Ah, Sensei likes girls from another school, huh?" Akina said it in her aloof way. 

"That is disgusting..." Fuyu frowned at the photos, "Shiki, isn't it best to get him fired?" 

"Not yet. I am not done with him. I'll get rid of him once he has fulfilled his usefulness." 

Fuyu wasn't sure she was comfortable with that but she bottled her worries up for Shiki's sake. Shiki was very important so she had to bottle it up for now...

"This is why no one should mess with Shiki. People are stupid and will always be stupid, huh?" Akina was reading manga, blowing bubble gum at the same time. "Well? What's the next step?" 

"Wait for Natsuhi to come back." 

"Did you tell her to do something?" Fuyu asked her. 

"I asked her to know where the boys' basketball club planned to go for their next practice." Shiki answered.

"Why?" Harumi asked.

"We're going to crash a party. Our new jerseys are made so we can use them straight away." Shiki announced.

"Yay!" 

"Shiki, there you girls are..." Natsuhi has returned and she's got the news Shiki wanted, "I know where the boys are going for their practice match."

"Then let us arrive in style!" 

...

"What? We have only just arrived and we are not getting a practice match?" At a different High school, the captain of Aozora's Boys' basketball team was having some issue with another school. 

They were told that they won't be having a practice match because the other team just had a practice match.

"Dude, we've just had another school's girls' basketball team on us..." The captain from another school complained. 

Sano Kairi, captain of the Aozora's boys' basketball team was furious; he knew who the culprit was. 

'You are really going to tarnish the Aozora name? Hakanai Shiki...!' He angrily thought.

"We are sorry to hear that..." 

"Man! They are good! They are all so cute!"

Sano told his team to return for today and they will deal with this matter soon...

Little do they know, Shiki was smiling at their misfortune...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days went by peacefully for the Kaijou members. They were getting a hang of practicing with the new ace, Kie Ryouta. Sure, he can be a flashy guy but he has what it takes to become the ace of the team. Kasamatsu was not bragging or anything but he can see Kaijou's victory can be a certainty as long as they have a miracle with them. 

"Counting on you from now on, okay?" 

"Yeah, yeah~." 

"What a happy go lucky way of answering..." Kasamatsu whacked Kise for that.

"Ow!" 

They will have their practice match with Seirin very soon so they needed to be good shape for it. Kasamatsu highly doubt Kise will be playing in the practice match with a newbie team like Seirin but that doesn't give the blonde the excuse to slack off practice.

"Hahaha!" Moriyama Yoshitaka was sending an email to his girlfriend, sending her a love poem that he made just for her. They were cheesy and corny but he sent them without shame anyway. 

"Ever since he's got a girlfriend, you can see hearts flying all over his head..." Kasamatsu complained, "Well, it's not like he is slacking off..." 

"Senpai, sorry I am late-" He was hit before he can apologize by Kasamatsu.

"I told you, quit coming in late! I'll hit you!" 

"But they are not even here yet!" 

"Still! It's the principle of respect!" 

"Ow!" 

"Kasamatsu, Coach has already planned a practice match a week after Seirin's... He planned it with Aozora Academy." Kobori infortmed Kasamatsu, looking at him with a worried face. 

"Hm?" Kise can see Kasamatsu looking like he's remembering something horrible from the past.

"Eh?" Kasamatsu saw Kise's face and he suddenly hit him, "Don't stare at me like that!" 

"You look lost though!" 

"I did not!" He then looked at Kobori, "It's fine. It's time I personally pay them back..."

"Captain! Captain!" Hayakawa ran up to Kasamatsu, "Have you hea(r)d of the (r)umo(r)s?! A lot of schools in Kanagawa a(r)e getting thei(r) butts kicked!"

"Again?" 

"Yeah! Yeah! Captain, what if we a(r)e next?!" 

Kasamatsu has been hearing of a rumor that an unknown team of girls were going around different schools, beating the boys in a game of basketball. He has also heard that the huge difference in the score caused members after members to quit basketball...

"I won't let it happen to us..." Kasamatsu doesn't care about the rumor because he doesn't believe they will be beaten just like that, "No matter what comes our way, we will make sure to walk on as victors!"