Chapter 1: Meet the Gang

The sun was high in the sky, and we were totally pumped. Chris was driving (seen as he’s the oldest at 19), I was sat at the back pissing myself laughing at Rebecca who was sat in front of me, she did the weirdest of things, and Iona was sat in the front with Chris. Gordon was filming us all as we tried not to laugh.

“Where we going Jamie?” He asked.

“We are on our way to Glasgow” I replied with a thumb up to camera.

“What for?”

“Cause we’ve got a show at the playhouse tonight and a photoshoot!” I answered again. “CHRIS! Can we go get something to eat, PLEASE” I yelled from the back of mini-van. That set everyone off, we sat there begging and pleading until he agreed.

Chris pulled into the service station a couple of minutes later. We’d been on the road for a good 3 hours and this was our first stop. I climbed over the top of the seat and landed on top of Rebecca.

“Dude, get off me” She yelled and I giggled before opening the door and waiting for the others.

“How can you be so hyper?” Chris asked as I nearly ran inside.

“Well, SOMEBODY Chris gave her Skittles so she would be quiet” Rebecca said glaring at him. He threw his hands up in defence. We got inside the building and split while we went to the toilets before joining back up again.

“Shall we eat at KFC?” Gordon asked, we nodded and headed to KFC.

“Right who wants what?” Chris said. I jumped in first.

“Please can I have a fillet meal and... a milky bar krushem... did I say please?” I told him, he laughed at my childish behaviour before going to order.

“You guys go find and seat, me and Iona will get the stuff” Chris told us and so me, Rebecca and Gordon went off to find a seat. That really was a bad idea, me, bexx and Gordon are like the three youngest in the band (Technically we’re not, Chris is the oldest at 19, then there’s Gordon who’s 18, then there’s bexx who’s 17 before me, then there’s me and Iona comes in at 16 but I’m usually so hyper they just class me as the youngest).

Once we’d found a seat we sat down, Rebecca pulled out her phone and me and Gordon posed for instergram. Gordon pulled out the video camera again and started filming.

“We’ve stopped at the thingy place to eat, and then I’m gonna go buy Ben and Jerry’s because I’m craving chocolate fudge brownie flavoured ice cream” I announced to the camera before nodding my head. Rebecca bent double laughing at my face. I was scrolling through Tumblr for a few minutes when something came up on my dashboard.

“Oh My God. Rebecca look at this post!” I said shoving my phone in her face, we sat laughing for ages. It was picture of us on Tumblr, each with moustache on our face that somebody had painted there. We showed the camera the post and carried of laughing, getting a few stares from the adults who had arrived.

“That totally has to go in a behind the scene” I said through gasps. Our food arrived and me, Rebecca and Gordon were laughing so hard, I was seriously crying.

“There are tears, there are tears” Gordon announced as Iona and Chris looked at us weirdly. I passed them my phone and soon they understood why were laughing so hard. After our ‘fit’ we dug into our food, filming a little as we went from conversation to conversation. Once we finished I grabbed the camera off Gordon and filmed everyone.

“We are gonna go get Starbucks and ice cream before heading out onto the road again” I told it, before turning the camera back around and filming everyone going into Starbucks. We all got Frappachino’s as seen as it was summer. Mine, of course was mocha. After we got the coffee, I pretty much ran into WHSmith’s, I grabbed a tub of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream before walking over to magazine rack.

Ready, Set... Wait Is That R5?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara