Bella wiped his tear. Her eyes were teary as well. "I couldn't stand there and watch you kill yourself to save me." she said. "Do you think I could live after that? I wouldn't stay alive for a second without you even if Volkov would let me go which I doubt. It was all my fault. If I was not that weak and had escaped somehow none of this would have happened."

Mason's smile grew wider and he put a hand on her stomach. "You had every right to be weak." he said and his eyes sparkled. "And that is another reason you should promise me to never put yourself in danger ever again. You should do it not only for me but for this small precious bean here."

Bella gasped and her eyes grew wide and she put a hand on her mouth. Tears of joy welled up in her eyes just like Mason's. "Do you mean ... you mean I ...."

Mason laughed and his laugh could warm up the whole world. "Yes, my love." he said and kissed her forehead and then her lips. "We are going to be parents so soon."

20 minutes later, Mason had sat on the edge of the bed watching Bella sleeping peacefully admiring her. Her happy eyes when he had told her the news of her pregnancy was dancing in front of his eyes. She was everything he could ask for, even more. Beautiful, brave, kind, smart and so many other good attributes. She was perfect and now to add to all of these she was carrying his child, his flesh and blood. His hand went to her stomach. His heart fluttered as he thought of the little one growing up safely in her womb. 

Suddenly the door burst open and Showed a panting Damien and Xander who were looking into the room panicked. "Is she awake? We came as fast as we could when we heard the news." yelled Xander.

Mason glared at him as he heard Bella groan and saw her opening her eyes. "Xander, here is a fucking hospital." he scolded. "She had just fallen asleep. She needs to rest." 

"Jesus. you are awake." said Damien happily as he saw Bella's open eyes and walked in with his twin both ignoring Mason's protests. They walked toward Bella and kissed her forehead. "It's good to see you are awake, Bella." said Xander.

Soon others came as well. First Hunter, then Rich and Ben, a few seconds later, Eva, Albert, Marisa and the little twins, and at last Alex and Alison.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe, you should eat something. I thought you like this." whined Alex and threw his hands in the air. "I swallowed my fucking pride and asked those dickhead friends of yours, Ed and Logan to how to make you eat. I thought you like to eat hotdogs in the park."

Alison chuckled tiredly and kissed his lips to silence his ramble. "I love this, Alex, believe me." she said but then sighed. "But Bella's face is in front of my eyes constantly. I'm worried for her and my niece or nephew and of course for poor Mason. He is so broken."

"Bella is fine, Al." said Alex and put an arm around her shoulders pulling her to his side. "The doctors said that she will be up soon. You should eat to stay healthy. You have barely eaten anything these days. Do you want to become sick and add to your family's worries?"

"No. I'm sorry. I will eat. And Alex?" she said and Alex hummed in response and looked at her. She smiled at him. "I love to eat warm hotdogs at nights in the park. Thank you for caring so much."

Alex smiled down at her and leaned down and captured her lips. "You are my whole world. And your welcome" he said but frowned as he saw her frown.

He groaned and eased the crease on her forehead. "What else is going on in that pretty head of yours?" he said and kissed her forehead.

"You." answered Alison and Alex's brows furrowed. Alison looked up at him with her eyes full of worry. "You deserve so much more than me, Alex. I was nothing more than a trouble for you. I forced you to be friends with your enemies although I don't regret this part. Your life became hell because of Volkov for two months. You were worried for me constantly and I did nothing other than make trouble for you. I was nothing more than a whiny person for the last week." Finished Alison and took a deep breath.