Chapter 5

To say the mansion was huge was an underestimate. The tour around the house took more than an hour and in the end, Alison was confused and lost utterly. Her feet and back were aching badly from walking in her heels for long.

The first floor of the mansion was divided into two wings, west and east. The two wings had been designed in a way that the people in both wings don't come to each other's way and looked to be completely separated. The east wing which was considered as a living place consisted of a big kitchen, a fancy dining room with a long table surrounded by so many chairs, a gym, a living room with a huge TV hanging from the wall and comfortable and welcoming sofas and a big glass door which led to the back garden which had a pool. 

The west wing was more formal. It consisted of a ballroom, yes a HUGE BALLROOM, that based on Marisa's saying was being used at least two times each year. Albert's and Mason's offices were on the west wing as well. It looked like that they had some people visiting them there and they worked from home as well, so they need it as well. Marisa strictly advised Alison to stay on the east wing and don't come to the west wing unless very important matter. 

The second floor was mostly rooms of the family members and guest rooms. There was also a playing room with another hug TV with playing sticks connected to it and a pooling table. Also, there was big victorian looking library on the second floor which was a great place to come if you needed somewhere to be alone. Tall and long shelves full of books were lined in the room and a table with a few chairs around it, two sofas in front of the fireplace, a grand piano, and a few bean bags near the window was its other furniture.

Marisa also showed her each room belonged to who. The rooms were in a long corridor with soundproof mahogany doors on the left and right of it and big double doors right at the end which led to Albert and her mother's room. On its right was the big room of the little twins who needed more attention and on left was Mason's. Next to the little twins' room was Rich's and Hunter's and next to Mason's was Damien's and then Xander's and then ... 

"And this is your room, sweetheart." said Marisa not looking a bit tired, and opened a door next to Xander's. Alison walked in and her mouth dropped to the floor. The room was as big as her last home's first floor. 

The walls were light cream matching the two other mahogany doors in her room. A king-sized bed with cream floral covers and two nightstands were placed between the two windows of the room. The beautiful floral curtains had been pulled away and Alison could see a beautiful view of the green lands outside. A desk was placed in a corner with a few shelves attached to the wall above it. The desk was empty except for a laptop and a box of the latest iPhone on top of it. On the other side of the room, a vanity with an oval mirror was placed.

Her boxes and her small wall piano were placed neatly in the other corner of the room, waiting to be unpacked.

"Well, I wish you liked it." said Marisa from behind her. "Your mother was the one who chose the colors, but we can change all of them today if you want." 

Alison turned to her and shook her head. "Everything is great. Thank you." she smiled gratefully. "By the way, I don't think I will stay here for long." She said and walked to her piano and lightly pressed the keys so she didn't see Marisa frowned a bit.

"What do you mean, honey?" asked Marisa.

"Well, I will be 18 in a few months and then I will move out." answered Alison nonchalantly and then looked up at Marisa whose brows were furrowed. "I'm not planning to stay here for long. You know, it's a little bit, how can I say it, odd."

"Oh!" was all Marisa said before her smile returns to her face. "That is something we will see about." she said like she knew something that Alison didn't. "Now take a rest and unpack if you want. I can help you to unpack by the way."