-The Millenium Key-

When the Millennium key was bestowed to me, I felt invincible. My father, Shadi Shin is the last guardian of the Millennium Items, and there are quite a few missing. "Y/N, I need a favor of you, my daughter." He said, as I followed him to the inside tunnel of an Ancient Pyramid. "Whatever you need I will do, Father." I replied. "Y/N, you know that you were created by God Ra as a hero for us. You were sent to me so that I would care for you until it was time." He replied, opening a gold chest.

"Yes, Father." I answered, watching his movements. From the chest, he took out the Millennium Key and carefully carried it to me. "Well, your time hast now come." He said seriously, continuing, "You will find the remaining Millennium Items, and you will bring them to me." "Yes, Father." I nodded, retrieving the object and placing it around my neck. Shadi nodded, handing me one more thing. "What's this?" I asked, taking the two pieces of papers he handed me. 

"Tickets to the Duelist Kingdom. There you will find the keeper of the Millennium Puzzle. Your friend Mai will accompany you." He smiled, I nodded.

[...]

I was with my best friend, Mai Valentine, at school. We both were great duelists, or so we thought. I followed Mai to the lunchroom where we walked to our usual table. There, we found six guys laughing and joking around, all sitting comfortably on our table. "What the..Why are they at our table?" I mumbled, Mai hurriedly gasped and crossed her arms. "Hey! You!" The gang looked up at Mai. "Yes, you! This is our table! Get out!" Mai exclaimed. The guys burst into laughter. "And who do you think you are? This table doesn't have your name." The 'leader' replied, smirking. "Yes, it does. Look, Inspect! It says Shin-tine turf, so beat it!" All six guys stood up. I had to look up so I could see them. They were taller than Mai! And that's saying something. 

One of the boys got closer and clutched Mai's chin. That's it! I tightened my fists. "Get your hands off of her." I spoke, my voice doubling and sounding deeper. The boy laughed and let go of Mai harshly. "What will you do, kitten?" He mocked. I growled, closing my eyes and chanting ancient Egyptian words. The only understandable words were, "Tuta tuta... sayiya asfet ib!" (Mix of Ancient Egyptian and Egyptian Arabic meaning, "The end. Bad, chaotic heart"). I repeated it several times, until my Millennium key began to glow and levitate. The gang was paralyzed and shocked. 

The Eye of Ra appeared on my forehead, glowing wildly in response. Once the key stopped glowing, it was like each one of them was scared of me. "Airhal Alan..." I finished with the Arabic words, leave us. They obeyed, and quickly.

Mai and I now had our seats back.  We sat and talked for a while. Mai told me about her improved deck and how she planned on taking down everybody on the Duelist Kingdom and winning those 3 million dollars. I told her how I planned on asking Maximillian Pegasus for my biggest wish after I beat him. The cafeteria Lady served us our food and we ate, until when we finished, Mai asked me,

"Hey, today the Duelist Ship is leaving. Are you ready, Y/N?" Mai asked. "Hm, Yeah." Was all I answered. "Do you know if Seto Kaiba is going?" I asked simply. "Kaiba? Why are you interested in him?" Mai asked. "No reason. Let's have a duel." I implied.

"Now? Ok, sure." Mai smirked, taking out her dueling deck and board. I took out my deck and placed hem on the board. "You first." I said, Mai throwing down her Harpie Lady. "I place Harpie Lady in attack mode." Mai replied.

I took five cards and stared down at them. "I place my  Harpie Lady in Attack mode, and I place this magic card, rose whip, which increases my Harpie Lady's attack and defense power by 300. My Harpie Lady attacks." Mai grunted. She just lost 400 life points. "I place another Harpie Lady with Cyber Shield, and now my Harpie Lady is stronger than yours. She attacks." Mai strategized, I lost 500 life points. I smirked. " Remember when you said I was interested in Kaiba?" I asked. Mai nodded. " This is why..."

"I place the only fifth Blue Eyes White Dragon card in this world!"