"Yah you stupid bunny! Don't touch my strawberry milk!" "Did you just call me stupid you potato head?!" "Yes I did." "Look at the audacity this rotten egg has got." Jungkook spat back. "I'm not a rotten egg you Jungbottom!" "You-"

They got cut off by a very adorable laugh by their 1 year old little taegguk.

Which made them UwU and laugh at the same time at their own stupid little fight.

"Cuddle?" Koo asked cutely.

"Cuddle!" Tae replied and pulled his two babies to cuddle.

THE NEXT DAY

"JUNGKOOK!!" Tae yelled coming out from his room.

"Ahhh stop yelling will you?" Koo said annoyingly.

"How can I not?! I saw my black coat in the basket. You didn't wash that yet did you?"

"Uh- that. Tae I'm sorry, you know I thought to, but the work was really heavy."

"Jungkook don't even start. Now what will I wear today. I have a meeting."

"Woah, Mr. Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim Industries is too poor to have more than 1 suit!"

"Jungkook stop joking, I'm serious. This is an important meeting, that suit is really presentable."

"Okay I'm sorry. But try to understand my side too, I had a lot of works to do. I was so tired yesterday."

"It's not even that hard."

"Can you stop saying that?! It is hard."

"All you do is take care of the house. Is is that hard? I don't understand." Tae said scoffing.

"I take care of everything! Honestly, all you do is go to office, work for sometime and come home. I'm here taking care of the whole house, including you, you just go to your office bossing around. It's not as hard as my work."

"What? I work my butt off only for you to say that my job is easy?!"

Then they started to argue more, but not after they heard loud cries from their baby. Jungkook took the baby in his arms, while tae stormed to their room, got ready and left without saying anything. Neither did Jungkook.

It's already night, nobody talked anything. They just ate the dinner and left.

They usually don't have any big fights. Yes, they always bicker with each other, but those are just cute little fights and they forget it like it's nothing. But today, both of them didn't understand the other's situation, which ended up in a big quarell.

It was late at night, a strong thunderstorm was heard. Both of them flinched hard, but their baby ggukie continued to sleep as if he didn't hear anything.

THE NEXT DAY

Tae woke up first, yawning. He then sat up on the bed, and found something odd.

"What is thi- wait- what?- huh?- Why am I wearing Kookie's dress. Did we do something last night? No we had a fight yeah."

He then confusingly stood up heading towards the bathroom.

He washed his face and looked at the mirror, and then...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

"What-what is this? Where's my face? Is this a dream? It should be."

"What's that sound?!"

Jungkook was scared as he heard a screen from his husband in the bathroom.