Welcome

I woke up on an uncomfortable bed. The ceiling was bright white. I knew where I was. I was in my new 'home', The Baltimore State Hospital For The Criminally Insane. I thought I might have been able to get some sleep, but no, I just can't. This place creeps me out. The fact that this is Hannibal's old cell makes things worse. He slept here. He met Clarese here. He spent 8 years of his life here..... Will I be here for this long? From down the hall I heard loud footsteps. They stopped as they reached my cell. I didn't dare sit up but instead kept my eyes closed. I could hear this persons breathing. It was heavy and uneven. This person had ran and was very nervous. The person knocked on my glass. I opened my eyes but didn't move. I didn't speak.
"Hello, Miss Lector"

"Hello..."
I wasn't going to move, but I knew I would have too. I quickly moved myself to an upright position. Turning my head, I met the gaze of a man.
"My name is-"

"Will Graham....I know you too well"
He raised an eyebrow at this.
"How do you know me?"

"I must keep some secrets"
I gave a smirk and he smiled in return.
"Will Graham, you are not like any Agent I have ever met"

"How many agents have you met?"

".....Many, Agent Graham"
I looked me up and down, then opened his mouth as though to say something, but didn't.
"Miss Lector, what is your name?"

"Emilia.....Emilia Lector"

"So, Your father is Hannibal?"

"Yes"

"And who is your mother?"
I decided to lie back down.
"Her name slipped out of my head along time ago......Shes been dead for so many years"

"I'm sorry to hear that...."

"I'm sorry for your son"
I could feel his eyes narrow, his gaze was burning me.
"Goodbye, Agent Graham....."
I heard his footsteps grow fainter. I let a single tear roll down my face
"Goodbye, Josh.."