Albert quickly opened the backseat door and held it open for Mason and Rich to get in. Rich helped to put Bella carefully in Mason's lap and he hopped in beside him, checking Bella's vitals every now and then, and injected her with adrenaline.

"Take care of this mess." said Albert to Tony and hopped in the passenger seat.

"Ben, floor it and go to the nearest hospital. we don't have time." said Rich and Ben didn't waste a time driving at full speed. Dust raised into the air as the tires screeched and began to spin crazily and soon they were on the road.

"Please, Bella. Don't leave me. Don't leave me. Fight for me." whispered Mason over and over as they drove to the hospital, praying in his heart to God to let her live.

*********************************************

Alison's head was on Damien's chest as they sat on the hospital chairs in front of surgery rooms. It was four hours that Bella was in there, under surgery. Alison's tears had dried after two hours of constant crying and now she was staring at space with dull and puffy eyes. 

All of the family, plus Ben, Alex, and Marisa were there, sitting on the chairs or pacing in the narrow corridor, like Ben. Everyone would glance at Mason from time to time with worry. 

He had not moved from his spot on the ground next to the wall where he had slid down after Ben, Rich and two other nurses kept him from going inside after Bella. The front of his white shirt was soaked in Bella's blood. One of his legs was flat on the ground while the other was bent supporting his arm. He was staring into space lifelessly. His face was pale and emotionless and he looked drained. It was hard for the family to see the always firm and strong Mason broken like that. Rich had sat on the ground beside him, rubbing his shoulder to give him a little bit of comfort that didn't look to have any effects on him.

The little twins were sitting on each side of Marisa on the row of chairs in front of Alison. Marisa was crying and praying silently, wiping her eyes from time to time and caressing the twins' heads. Hunter was sitting next to them sniffling from time to time and wiping his eyes discreetly. Xander had sat next to Damien clenching and unclenching his bloody fists. He had destroyed his room after he had heard the news.

Everyone's face was sad, shocked, teary, anxious, angry, or a mix of all.

Only Eva and Albert were not there. Eva had passed out the moment she had found out about the severity of her daughter's situation in the hospital and was in another room, attached to an IV and Albert was with her. 

No one had come out of the surgery room to give them any news. Only about an hour after they had rolled Bella in, two nurses had rushed there, pushing a machine toward the surgery room. Mason had stopped them and was ready to punch the news out of them but the two scared nurses had told them they had no news and they should wait. Everyone was so busy looking at the two nurses that didn't see Rich paling even more and staring at the machine they were rolling in with shocked and scared eyes.

Alex walked toward the surgery room's door holding a package of orange juice boxes. Never in his life, he believed to see the King family broken like that. His eyes fell on the small figure of his girlfriend and his heart ached as he saw how broken she was. She had closed her eyes and silent tears were running down her face again. Her head was on Damien's chest who was rubbing her arm mindlessly and she was clenching her shirt on her chest.

He sighed and opened the package and offered everyone one box. Xander, Damien, and Mason denied but the rest took one, feeling a bit better after drinking the sweet and cool liquid.

He then grabbed a box, took its straw and make it ready to drink, and then knelt in front of Alison. "Alie!" he called her softly caressed her cheek and watched as she opened her eyes and looked at him. He placed the box in her hand. "Drink this. You look so pale. You need this."