Slumber party pt.3- Well that was akward...

Start from the beginning

The cold concrete pressing against the bottom of my bare feet as I approached the work bench only raised my goosebumps even more. I snatched the small flashlight off the bench and swiftly walked back into the hallway. I never wanna do that shit again.

"Hey! I got the flas- AHHH!!"  I stepped on what I think must've been a toy car. The wheels swept under me and slung me onto the cold wood floor, the impact making a loud thud. I heard an array of footsteps swiftly running in my direction. "Oh my God Y/N are you alright?" I grabbed the elbow I landed on as Chifuyu knelt at my side. "HOLY MOTHER OF PUSSY GODDAMNIT KATO!" I let out with a strained yell, the radiating pain in my arm making me roll around.

Baji picked up the flashlight on the floor and shined it down on me. I blinked furiously from the sudden light "Well thats what you get for being a dumbass. Why the fuck didn't you use the flashlight as soon as you got it?" Draken snickered from beside him, earning an annoyed growl out of me.

"Let me help you up Y/N." Hakkai leaned down and stuck his long arm out. I firmly took his hand as he hoisted me into a standing position. My vision went blurry and my head felt like it was gonna fall off for a second. Fucking low iron. "Thanks hehe." I massaged my arm for a moment.

Mitsuya placed a hand on his hip and another on my shoulder "Wow our Y/N is SO smart and graceful!" He had an annoying and sarcastic tone that made me want to commit capital murder.

"I FORGOT I HAD THE FLASHLIGHT! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FISHY QUEEF!!!"

Baji busted out in laughter "FISHY QUEEF?"

"YES FISHY QUEEF THATS WHAT YOU ARE MITSUYA!"

Draken let out a deep sigh "this bitch really didn't think about using the flashlight they got two seconds ago. You are so pitiful Y/N." He pinched the bridge of his nose before tossing the flashlight to Takemitchy, who barely caught it.

"What the fuck ever. Start counting, Thiccymitchy."

"OH MY GOD I THOUGH WE WERE DONE WITH THAT."

"You thought wrong, head to the utility-room bitch boy... and count to a minute!" I said as he began to walk off, earning a stifled laugh from Baji.

"Fine." He clicked the light on and continued to mope down the hallway.

As soon as I turned around I noticed a few missing figures. "Wait. Did someone already go to hide?" I lowered my voice down to a whisper.

"Yeah, Hakkai and Mikey did." It was quiet, but im pretty sure the voice was mitsuya.

"Wow im surprised Hakkai went without you, let alone by himself." I rolled my eyes sarcastically, obviously no one noticing.

Mitsuya chuckled to himself. Our hushed giggles were interrupted by the sound of the utility door closing. Takemitchy began counting. And frankly, none of us knew if he was a fast counter or not, so as soon as the door shut, we scattered. I didn't care where the others were hiding. I already knew my perfect spot.

I placed my hands on the wall as I guided myself through the darkness. With Kato's death traps placed around, I wasn't gonna take any chances. Eventually, I shuffled to the stairwell and got on my hands and knees.

I galloped up the stairs like a fuckin horse girl before pausing at the top. Takemitchy should be at about 15 counts about now. Ive got time.