BEACH TIME BITCHESSS🌊🤸‍♂️

9:07 am

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"

The ear-splitting sound of my alarm clock filled my room, jerking me out of my deep slumber. Slapping the snooze button, I chucked it across my bedroom floor, causing it to play music....very loud music.

🎵NeVeR gOnNa GiVe YoU uP, nEvEr GonNa LeT yOu DoWn🎵

"FUCK YOU!" I audibly groaned as flipped over, cringing as the bright light of the sun peered through my window, filling my eyes with a burning sensation.

Even my fucking alarm clock rick rolls me.

I groggily sat up in my bed and let the bedsheets sheets fall from my torso before stretching my ever-so stiff limbs.

Why am I too hot at night and too cold in the morning??? I thought  to myself, rubbing my arms with a shiver.

Swinging my legs to the side of the bed, I quickly hoisted myself to my feet. I soon realized my grave mistake when I found myself quickly clinging onto my bedside table for dear life as my vision rapidly became a spotty, blurry mess. 

Oh God... my head's gonna fall off.

When my blood pressure stabilized, I shuffled over to the alarm clock on the floor and stomped on it until it was a small brown stain.... nah i'm just playing. I simply unplugged it from the outlet on the wall.  

 "ah yes...sweet sweet silence." I said, wiping the crust from my eyes.

After a minute or two of blankly staring at the wall and contemplating whether or not I wanted to actually live today, an abrupt, painful tightening in my lower abdomen caused my eyes to go wide with alarm. I suddenly realized I was about to piss myself.

Busting open my room door, I hung a sharp left and dashed for the bathroom down the hall like Usain Bolt. To my glorious luck, just as I was about to make it to the door,  something sharp collided with the bottom of my foot. 

"FUCK!" I yelped, hopping around on one leg while tears threatened to squeeze their way out of my eyes. When the pain began to subside, I looked down to the source of my agony and saw what was left of a small lego spaceship. "Dammit, Kato!". I seethed, picking up the now broken  toy and yeeting the pieces into my little brothers room towards the end of the hall. 

Kato is the spawn of satan I call my little brother. He's four years old and can't pick up after himself worth a shit, so I constantly  find myself cleaning up his little "land mines" that he leaves around the house. Luckily, He left for my Dad's house early this morning and my mother was away for the weekend on business, so I get to scream as much as I want for a while.

After throwing the pieces into his room, I quickly ran back into the bathroom and quickly sat on the cold porcelain, not even bothering to shut the door. I had to pee so bad it sounded like I was frying chicken in this bitch. It seemed like I was pissing for two whole minutes straight before I could get up and wash my hands. 

I examined myself in the mirror and tried running my fingers through my knotted, disheveled (h/c) hair. Damn I could fry chicken with this grease. Imma shower.

I stripped off my baggy, drool-stained shirt and underwear before turning the knob on my shower. I will admit...I gotta pretty kick ass shower. It was simple, but I figured the lights would really set the mood.