Slumber party pt.3- Well that was akward...

"HAHAHAAHAH YA'LL IM PLAYIN .....not." I laughed off the silence and stood up. I forgot how dark it was in the house when all the lights are off. Draken reached over to the table and felt around for his phone. He squinted at the light from the screen illuminating his sharp features."it's only 10:15 Pm. Since theres no power...theres no TV. We don't know how long it's gonna be out, so...anybody got any ideas!"

"ME!"

"No."

"ITS MARVELOUS THOUGH!"

Mikey shot up from the couch, milk from his cereal bowl slightly spilling onto Chifuyu's head. "AH COLD!"

"You hear that ken-chin? They said it's marvelous. That means we are required to hear it. Go on Y/N!!" Draken sighed deeply as he placed his phone in his pocket. "Fine. Go on."

"I have a flashlight in the garage, I was thinking we could playe hide and seek in the dark." I said with a sly tone, trying to seem as creepy and mysterious as I can.  I pressed my fingertips together. Deep down I only wanted to get the chance to scare one of the guys. Hakkai? No. Chifuyu? Takemitchy? No their too easy. I need to try to scare someone who likes to act tough. Hmmm... Mabye baji? He was trying to hard to be the tough guy during the movie, so it should be fun to get a rise out of him.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of harsh hiccups. "Aft- hic* after a horrror -hic* movie? N- hic* No way!" Hakkai shivered and wrapped himself in a fuzzy blanket, immediately gluing himself back onto Mitsuya.

" I think that sounds fun actually." I still couldn't see shit, but I could tell who's voice it was, it was Draken's. I was honestly shocked at his words. "I figured you would immediately start complaining or saying "oh, hide and seek's for kids Y/N." I said in a dumb mocking voice.

Mikey cackled "HAH THAT WAS A HORRIBLE IMPRESSION!"

"You such a fucking bully, Y/N L/N" Draken sank into the couch further.

"Thank you bby gorl. So who's gonna be it?"

Baji stood up and raised his hand in the air "1-2-3 NOT IT!"

Unanimous "Not it's" filled the air, but Takemitchy was in in lala land on the floor. Probably thinking about Hina's ass or something. "WAIT WHAT?!? NO RESTART! I WASN'T READY!"

"Sucks to suck asswipe! Your it!" Baji nudged Takemitchy with his foot to get him off his ass.

Takemitchy put his hands up in defence "Aagh fine! But get your cheesy carpet clenchers off of me!"

"Let me go get the flashlights." I stepped over chifuyu and stuck my arms out to try to feel around. Fuck... it's so dark. Shuffling my way through the darkness, I made it out of the living room and past the kitchen. The distant thunder rumbling through the walls only creeped me out more. And other than the muffled chatter of boys, the silence was thick. It felt like the air was more suffocating. And since the power is out, I can feel it getting colder in the house by the minute.

I eventually made my way to the hallway that leads to the utility room. keeping my right hand on the wall, I guided myself through the seemingly endless halway. I hope mike myers doesn't pop out the fucking dryer and paint the walls with my guts. I just did a load of whites.

After what seemed like an eternity of trying to move my blind ass through the house I made it to the garage. I slowly twisted the doorknob, making a clicking sound. The hinges of the door let out a long, ear splitting screech as I stepped into the much colder room. The sound of howling wind and heavy raindrops cascading the metal garage door reverberated in the room, making me shiver. I let out a deep sigh and crossed my arms over my torso. "If it wasn't pitch black, I could probably see my breath."