Slumber party!! Draken has a secret?

Draken turned around and smiled "well don't just stand there. Go ahead and hop on with Baji."

Baji shot his eyes toward Draken "WHAT- I- ugh fine...get on dipshit."

"FUCK YEAH Ive always wanted to ride on one of these!!!!!!" I skipped over to the shiny bike. "Ok! How do I get on?"

Baji shot me a confused look "Uhhhh you get on it like a regular bike?"

"Oh..heh right!"

I had to grab Baji's shoulder for support as I slowly stretched my leg over the seat. "FOR PETE'S SAKE HURYY YOUR ASS UP WERE GETTING SOAKED." Draken groaned wiping the water off his face. "IM TRYING!!!" I finally plopped my inflexible ass on the seat. Realizing my hand was still on Baji's shoulder, I jerked it back and adjusted my now soaking shirt.

They all started the bikes in unison. It sounded like thunder fell from the sky and rumbled through the ground. It was a truly heavenly sound. "Your...gonna want to hang on." Baji said with a devious smirk plastered on his face.

I slowly snaked my arms around his waist and scooted up a bit so my chest was pressed against his back. I felt him tense up a bit before relaxing again. "Ok ready." We pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road. The cool raindrops tickled against my face and the misty breeze swayed my hair as we moved down the road.

"My house is about a mile or so up the road. Make a left when you get off the bridge." Mikey suddenly blazed past us, fading from view as the mist overtook him.
"HOLY SHIT HE FLEW!"

Mitsuya pulled next to us matching our pace "that damn show off. Hey were gonna pick up the pace! Hang on ok Y/N?"

"OKAY!" I hung on to Baji tighter and no sooner than I did, we went flying like fuckin sonic in this bitch. I shrieked in pure joy as I listened to the RPM's rise and the wind blow through my ears. "HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!"

Baji let out a chuckle that I couldn't hear, but I felt it vibrate through his chest. As we moved ver the bridge, I looked to my right and saw the ocean. The waves white-capping and the thick layer of mist that crept over the turbulent water. Ive never felt so alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We eventually caught up to mikey who was turning onto my street. "My house is the 5th one on the left! We can pull into the garage so your bikes won't get wet!"

We pulled into the garage, finally getting out of the freezing rain. The rumble of engines echoing through the room. I hadn't noticed the slight ringing in my ears until the engines were turned off.

"That. Was. AWESOME." I tumbled of the bike, hitting my back on the floor. "Damn Y/N could you be any less graceful." Hakkai walked up and extended a hand out to me. "Haha I probably could!"
He hoisted me up and patted my wet shoulder.

"Ok lets go in. Its cold and we all reek of the ocean." I opened the garage door to the house and we entered through the utility room where we kicked off our wet shoes. Then, headed down the hall which opened up to the living room. "Woooah cool place Y/N!!" Chifuyu exclaimed with starry eyes.

The living room was to the right, it had black couches, a nice TV, a glass coffee table, and under it all was a plush black area rug that felt as soft as it looks. To the left was an open concept kitchen with black and white granite countertops and an island/ bar with a sink.