Chapter 10: Rizevim You Mother F*cker

Start from the beginning

"Exactly, Genbu is made from the corpse of a god from a different world, just like all relics, and Issei came into contact with an unknown god from an unknown word." Rizevim excitedly pointed at us. "The researchers in the Khaos Brigade discovered 5 different dimensions, including the one we live in. The one where we are right now, the land where everything is slightly ahead of us, the land with magic excessively flowing through it like water, the land where all life is gone, and the home of the relics. So I had a thought, how about I attack them?"

"Um...Vali, I think your grandpa might be a little..." Bikou twirled his pointer finger to the side of his head and whistles.

"Unfortunately, a certain someone is protecting these worlds to ensure no one attacks the others, a certain Great Red Dragon." Rizevim must have been referring to Great Red.

"So you're after Great Red, why?" Azazel ddi seem scared, but he was still confused. "You may be strong, but even you can't win against Great Red!"

"You're right, I can't, and neither can Lilith here, but that's what the Holy Grail is for." Rizevim smirked with a confident expression. "I could steal Samael, but then Hades would be pissed beyond belief. So what if I decide to bring out the very being that is the apocalypse...666 Trihexa."

"Trihexa..." Even though this is new to me, I instantly thought of a boy, who was obsessed with animals and weirdly enough, this boy had 10 different horns atop his head. "Who is that...?"

"You know how 666 is often called the number of the beast?" Arthur asked me, and I nodded. "While most people think the beast is Satan or the devil, the answer is that the number implies something much more terrifying, Trihexa. Of course, we're not sure if he actually exists or not."

"Oh he does exist, I used the Holy Grail to find his current location." Rizevim sounded proud of himself. "He was sealed at the end of the world, a place forgotten by everyone. Amazingly, it seems like someone found Trihexa and put a powerful seal on it. Does anyone want to take a guess as to who it was?"

"Um...God of the Bible?" Irina guessed, and all of us looked at her. "What? He did a lot of things?"

"Like stealing credit from Steve making the Longinus and supposedly killing his girlfriend?" I scratched my head. "I think we should come up with a better name than God of the Bible, like he's not exclusively the god of the Bible."

"What?"

"I mean if you think about it, most if not all Abrahamic Gods worship the same god, Yahweh, one of the 70 Children of El from the Canaanite Religion." Rizevim agreed with me. "Most of the religions revere their god so much they don't really look into their God's identity, and given how they all mostly branched off Judaism, then their god is most likely Yahweh."

"So shouldn't we just call God of the Bible Yahweh?" Azazel suggested, but given how all the devils (except Rizevim and I) were clinging to their heads in pain. "...Maybe we should stop..."

"Good idea." Rizevim cleared his throat to continue his rant. "The only reason the God of the Bible managed to die at the hands of a mere human."

"A mere human who managed to wield all Thirteen of the Longinus at once along with a bunch of relics?" Cao Cao tilted his head. "Still, you guys are seriously going to try unsealing that THING?!"

"Of course, it's possible, with the power of the Holy Grail and Holy Cross that is." Rizevim reminded us that there was one more Longinus user in the Khaos Brigade, the user of Incinerate Anthem. After we crush and destroy Great Red, I will use my army of evil dragons and the might of Trihexa to invade the other worlds! I shall trample every single god, creature, and monster in those words to create my own Utopia! Ooohh it gives me an orgasm just thinking about it. Maybe I will have my own mythology after this. Oh! Maybe I can become the new Lucifer in another world!"