YEONJI : Wanna run away with me ?

TW: LOTS OF SWEAR WORDS, ABUSE

Yeonjun P.O.V

I fiddle with my shirt anxiously waiting for my train to stop. "fuck i don't want to go home" i thought to myself. I have always dreaded to go home because my adoptive parents treated me like shit. I don't get why would they adopt when they wouldn't treat me like their own son but then as i grew up i knew the reason why...i was just a mere slave for them, nothing more than that.

Interrupting my thoughts, the train stopped in front of me. I took a deep breath and entered seeing only a few people since it was very late at night. While looking around for a seat, i saw a girl with long black hair having a pink streak on the left side of her bangs making her stand out.

I slowly made my way towards the seats and sitting 2 chairs from her. She eyes me up and down making me anxious as i clutch my bag tightly. Unexpectedly, she scoots close to me making me gulp. "how are you?" she says. I look at her with wide eyes and reply "u-uhm im okay" fuck why did i stutter...she smiles a little and says "i know you're not, i can see it in your eyes" 

I gulp not knowing what to reply. We stayed silent for a few seconds which she interrupted "wanna share it with me ? im just a stranger so no need to be shy" exactly you're a stranger that i don't even know...eitherway, i still shared my tragic life story while she's listening attentively and not looking at me with judgement which makes me more comfortable with her.

"your parents are really shitty by the way" she commented and i nodded saying "they're not even my real parents to begin with" she suddenly turns to me placing her palm on her chin acting like thinking about something. She smiles and says "wanna run away with me ?" i stare at her bewildered by the idea although the request was tempting so i think about it before nodding hesitantly asking myself why am i going with a stranger but i don't care at this point.

On que, the train doors open as she smiles and holds my hand. We ran through the streets hand in hand feeling the cooling air hitting our face as we giggle and throw jokes from time to time. This is the first time i've genuinely felt happiness in awhile i thought...We stopped for awhile breathing heavily and after we've calmed down we sat under the tree and started to laugh for no reason...just pure happiness is what we're both feeling.

I look at her and said "you've basically know my life now, why don't you tell me yours" she stares at me then looks at the stars and says "well both my parents are busy from work so they never gave me time and i have never felt loved either...honestly this is the first time i've genuinely felt free and happy" she states as she looked at me. I smiled and replied "me too, whenever i go home i'd get treated like a slave and this felt like an escape for me...thank you for tonight because i'll forever remember this" she smiles and nods.

TIMESKIP: 3 months later ~

I smiled as i wave at her, ever since we met we have decided to meet everyday on the train station to spend time together and as time passes by, i fall for her deeper. Her whole existence felt like home. Whenever i was with her, everything didn't matter. It was just us and us alone. She runs to me and engulfs me in a hug making me blush. She pulled away and said " to our usual place?" i nodded and we immediately went to the forest and climbed the tree house we built 2 months ago. Once we've settled we place the matts and lied down while looking at the stars.

She looks at me and pecks my cheek making my eyes go wide and look at her. She chuckles and says "i love you jun" i couldn't believe my ears and i sit up immediately still having my eyes on her "why are you so shocked?" she laugh as she sits up too. I suddenly had become bold and kiss her on the lips making her stop laughing and blush. "i love you too..." and at that moment we both knew we would do just fine as long as we had each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I DIDN'T PROOFREAD SO IM SORRY IF THERE ARE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS !! ALSO THIS IS SO SHORT I APOLOGIZE AND SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE AND UNABLE TO CONTINUE MY OTHER BOOK HUHU ANYWAYS I HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY LUVS !! ^^