TAERYEONG : Home

𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 ^^

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄

.

.

.

.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

Fresh air hits my face as i watch the sunrise from the balcony and also thinking about how long has it been. 4 years......4 years since i've been missing to see his face that looked like it was structured to perfection.

4 years waiting to look into those eyes that held the whole universe in them which i wanted to drown myself into.

In those 4 years of LDR of course there was misunderstandings but we'd make up in the end knowing we trust each other more than anything. Problem is.....i feel so alone.

You see, taehyun is in Japan for him to study college there. He didn't want to, but for his parents he had to though he promised we'd keep in touch and that was fulfilled. 

Everyday, we'd update each other with what's going on with our lives but it wasn't enough because i just want to hug him and stare at him appreciating how perfect he is and of course who wants to be away with the person they love? certainly not me. Despite us dating for 7 years, Most of the time in our relationship was LDR which kind of hurt me in some way.  

Finally finished with my deep thoughts, I made my way to the counter and took the cake i bought for my birthday. "another birthday without you".

I said bitterly as there is literally no one to spend my birthday with since my friends are all out with their boyfriends and my parents are on another boring business trip.

Taking the small candle to the stove to light it up making sure not to burn myself, I immediately placed it on the center of the cake.

Closing my eyes, I wanted to drown myself into this blissful delirium, where we were both in each other's arms having our laughs and stories to share to each other. Things we couldn't do for a really really long time.

Tears made their way out of my eyes just thinking and wishing you were here with me but i knew you had a future you had to focus on.

As i was about to blow the cake, a knock on the front door disturbed the emotional moment i was experiencing. I didn't fix myself thinking it was a mail man or a dude that's gonna give me my parcel.

I made my way towards the door and twisted the door knob. The moment i did every air on my chest was knocked out seeing him. He had the same enticing eyes as he had before. The same person i was longing to be with for so long was here infront of me and everything fet surreal at the moment.

He had a soft smile on his face but once he saw my messy state it changed into worry as to why i had tears in my eyes.

𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

I was so so happy to see her again after so many years. I knew she suffered a lot and tried to hide it but i saw the pain in her eyes everytime we video called.

I was basically done with my study's and so the first thing i wanted to do was to meet the love of my life.

I was able to come to her birthday which was a really good timing. On my way, i bought her things she liked as birthday present but of course i knew none of that would matter once she sees me.

I knocked on the door nervously but excited to see how she'll react. I gulped seeing the the door knob twist and once she did, she looked so broken.......but relieved at the same time.

Worry was seen in my face seeing the state she's in and i wondered why was she crying. "was it because of me?" i asked to myself already knowing it probably was. We just stood there in awe of finally being close to each other.

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

After couple minutes, chae threw herself to taehyun as taehyun immediately balanced himself so that both of them wouldn't fall. Chae was sobbing and almost choking on her own tears which made taehyun worried.

Entering the small apartment, closing the door using his foot, He sat on the couch with chaeryeong still hugging him like a koala making her straddle his laps.

They missed this. There was no denying they were dying to have this moment again. The warmth they missed was so overwhelming even taehyun was softly sobbing because he knew he suffered too.

Once both of them calmed down, chae had finally gathered enough courage to look at him. Pulling her head from his shoulder, she looked at him. As she did, she would have swore she saw the same amount of pain she had in his eyes. That's when she knew both of them were having such a hard time.

Wiping the streak of tears in his face as he did the same to hers, they smiled at each other finally registering in their minds that they are here together.

No more texts that lasted for an hour, No more video calls that was so hard to try to smile to the other person. They can finally hold each other in their own arms sucking in all the warmth there is.

"I missed you...sa bad" as chae said that, tears made their way out of her eyes again as taehyun immediately wiped it off using his sleeves.
"you know i missed you so much too....more than you could've imagined"

Chae smiled engulfing him in her arms again as taehyun glady did the same. After an hour they both sang happy birthday with smiles on their faces.

Chae's supposedly's worst birthday became the best one. They ordered take-out, played games, watched movies and cuddled. Everything they missed doing they did at her birthday.

Cuddling in their bed with comfortable silence sarrounds the room. Chae breaks it and says "please don't leave me again." Taehyun looks at her smiling lovingly and replies "i left, and i won't do it again. I'll stay here with you." Chaeryeong releases a relieved sigh knowing they'd be stuck together for a long time after being seperated for years.

and that was a fortunate thing for both of them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘😩 𝐁𝐓𝐖, 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐃𝐉𝐇𝐃𝐃𝐇𝐇𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒, 𝐋𝐔𝐕 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃💞

word count: 1110