TAERYEONG : Coward

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 

𝐓𝐖// 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅𝐅 :))

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

"taehyunie~"

"......."

"tAEHYUNIEEE"

"WHAT!!"

"are you ignoring me?" little chaeryeong said to little taehyun that's ignoring her for the whole day just because she couldn't play with him yesterday. "i know your mad b-but it wasn't my fault!! my mom said to study or else i couldn't meet you at all" she said. taehyun looked at her and replied "ok ok fine i forgive you!! under one condition."

 chaeryeong's face lit up as she said "i'll do anything!! just please forgive meeeee" taehyun then takes his backpack and he took out a pull tab from a canned cola as chae looked at him obviously confused he takes chaeryeong's hand and slowly slides in the tab or as he name it his "promise ring" 

He says "im gonna forgive you but you'll have to marry me when we grow up!! promise?" he sticks out his pinky finger as chae smiles and nods interwining their pinky's 

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷~~

It's been a decade and as they grew up of course they met other people and has different classes which obviously led them to slowly drift from each other. Although that's the case they knew when something happens they're only one call away and they'd be there for each other

The promise they made 10 years ago are still remembered but both of them thought that the opposite forgot. Chaeryeong had feelings for taehyun and so does taehyun for chaeryeong but of course they didn't know that yet.

Recently, chaeryeong made a new friend and he was a guy. Taehyun thought they we're much more than that so he avoided her as much as possible because he knew if he saw them again he'd break down right thene and there. 

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽

I went to taehyun's house since he's been avoiding me and it's bothering me so bad. "did i do something wrong" i mumbled. The next second the door opened revealing mrs.kang. "hello dear, are you here to see taehyunie?" she said cheerfully. I smiled and nodded at her. She opened the door wide signaling for me to come in and as i did she said "he's in his room just call me if you need anything."  

"ok,mrs.kang thank you!" i said as i rushed to taehyun's room immediately. I barged and he flinched as he look at the source of loud sound. He avoided my gaze as i look at him obviously confused why he was acting this way.