She pulled (y/n) out of the crowd and brought her to the girls' bathroom.

"Is that how celebrities life looked like?" Jake patted my shoulder.

"I don't know, but that was definitely terrifying," I said.

Another Limousine parked outside. No, it wasn't Adrien. It was my dad! And Fang, of course.

"Luka, my son!"

I quickly ran to him outside before his fans did and shushed. I don't want people to know that Jagged is my father because I don't want publicity and media attention.

"Oops, sorry," he covered his mouth.

He then pulled me inside his car for some privacy.

"So, is the girl here?"

Wait. What?

"What girl?" my eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know, your mother told me that you want to ask a girl out to prom. She thought that I knew about it, but I don't. So, who is she?"

Oh, gosh. I totally forgot about that.

"Y-yeah, I did invite her," I blushed.

"Who's the lucky girl who got my son's attention, huh?"

I fiddled with my bracelets while staring down.

-----

YOUR POV

"Damn, that crowd ain't care," Jessica spoke.

"I know right? Thank goodness, Audrey hired Cedric,"

"Oh, okay. His name is Cedric. He's cute,"

Are you serious, Jessica? Who's the playgirl now? Jake or you?

"What about your driver?"

"Cedric works as both bodyguard and driver," I said while correcting my makeup in the mirror.

"Do you notice it? Luka's jaw was dropped when you entered,"

"I didn't, but I know I'm hot. That's a fact," I said.

"Periodt," Jessica played with my makeup.

"I think that... he might actually like you, (y/n),"

Luka? Likes me? Sorry, taken.

"Oh my god, no," I said.

"Oh my god, yes. I mean, come on. I noticed it a few days ago when he joined our friend group. He keeps staring at you when you weren't looking. He stutters every time you talk to him,"

I glared at Jessica as pinned my half-bun.

"(y/n), give him second chance. He just wants a healthy connection with you again,"

I stared at the floor as I thought about it.

"Weren't you that one girl who was overprotective towards him that you coaxed him after his breakup with his ex because you felt bad and wanted to keep him happy?"

Damn, that hit hard.

I couldn't deny that, so I nodded slowly.

"Where did that (y/n) go? He needs you. Remember how happy he was when you wished him a happy birthday? Remember how excited he was to receive a Valentine chocolate from you even though he called you just a friend at that moment?"

True. I was so passionate to make Luka happy during my crush era that I would do anything to keep him smiling.

"Are you just gonna throw away the love you had for him like nothing happened?"