CHAPTER FIVE ⎯ THE GALA.

Start from the beginning

We all walked into the gala room

We all walked into the gala room. There were a bunch of adults who were drinking alcohol and dancing around the hall. I was short and had to mostly tippy toe to see anything. 

"I don't see Dad anywhere." Diego said. He also noticed how I couldn't see a thing. He chuckled and picked me up to look over the crowd. "I don't see him either" I said, continueing to search the crowd. Diego set me down and sighed. 

FIve grabbed my hand out of a sudden. "Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve." He said. "We got the upstairs" Five said. "Diego, try not to do anything too stupid." I said before Five dragged me through the crowd.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere." Five responded blandly. We started to sneak up the stairs. "Are they here?" I asked Five. "Yeah" He responded. "So what are Diego and Lila doing?" I asked. "Bet they're shagging they're asses off. Let's just go" Five replied darkly. 

We walked down the hallway. Five sighed. "You sure you want to do this? I get that you're nervous because of the whole dad thing" I told him while putting my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged it off, "I'm fine" He replied quietly. 

He grabbed my hand and spacial jumped inside.

It's been an hour or two. We landed in a closet. The closet was dark, but gave an insight on what is going on in the room. It was the Majestic 12. We listened to their conversation for such a long time, I was half asleep on the floor. 

Five listened closely to every word that came out of each of their mouths. 

I had enough! My ass hurts so much from sitting and now it's practically numb! I stood up (quietly) and tapped on Five's shoulder. He looked at me and scrunched his eyebrow while mouthing "What!?"

I leaned to his ear. "Can we go now?" I asked. "No, we have to listen!" Five whisker yelled back. "Please!" I whisker yelled. "No!" Five yelled in whisker. He accidentally hit me, making me fall back a little and tip over something, causing sounds. 

We both went pitch quiet and didn't speak at all; nor did we breathe. We saw dad look at the door suspirocusly. He grabbed a stick and started to walk fastly towards us.