The other followed after I left in there. "Bro, you okay?" Mingyu said putting his arm on my shoulder. His left hand are carrying the shopping bag. The others are in the back. "Yeah. I just hate it when they flirt" I said to him who nod. "Just don't mind them" he said and pat my back.

"Hey, Mings. Go and tour around with the squad. I'm just gonna go somewhere" I said. "Okay" he nod. We says our goodbye.

I entered at the 'Balenciaga' store. I go to the shoes section. An assistant come to me and assist me. "Can I get all of this shoes. My size is 270" I said making the assistant shock but recovered quickly. "Okay, Sir. Just a minute" she said and go.

I walked on the shirt, pant and a bag section. I buy a bag for my mom. I get all the different types of shirt and pants in my size. I called my body guards to help me with the shopping bag. I pay the prize and left in there.

I chat Yoongi to meet me up in the car. My bodyguards are here and bow to me. "Help me with this shopping bag" I said politely because they are older than me. "Yes, sir" they said and get all the shopping bag. I walk on the bodyguard on my left and say that we need a one more van. 

I entered the van and wait for them. I got bored of waiting so, I get my phone and play games their. I was so busy at my phone that I didn't know that someone enter the van. I flinch and cursed in English when someone hold my shoulder. 

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT" 

I turn my head to the side and find them looking at me with a wide open mouth. "W-when did you arrive?" I asked them. "Just now" Yugyeom said not moving, still looking at me. "I didn't know that you can cursed" Hoseok said in disbelief. "Now you know" I said and finishing my game. I put my phone on my pocket. "Umm, the others will take the other van because we can not fit in here" I said and the other nod.

Me, 97 liners, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Lisa, Rose, and Hoseok are in the same van while the others are in the second van. I said to the driver to a nearest restaurant in here.

After a 10 minutes of driving, we arrive at our destination. Just by the name, I know the owner of the restaurant which is me. Yes, I own many restaurant in different countries. We entered the restaurant. Some staff recognize me cause I met few of them before. They take us to a VIP room.

"What do you guys want?" I asked them who look at the menu. One by one say their order. I called the waiter and said our order. After 10 minutes of waiting, our order arrive. I was about to take a bite when a female staff called me. 

"Mr. Jeon, someone want to talks to you" the female staff said. I stand up and come out at the door. "Who is it, Karen?" I asked her. "He said he knows you. He is beside this room sir. I will take you to him" she said and walk. I follow her. She open the door and enter in there. 

When I entered, there are so many foods in the table. I look at the man who is covered with a hat. "It's been a while, Jungkook" the man said to me. I widened my eyes when I hear a familiar voice.

Taehyung POV

When Jungkook goes outside. Everyone wondered who is it. "The food taste great" Namjoon said taking a bite. "Of course, this restaurant served a luxury dishes that taste good" Chae said. "Did you went in here before?" Jackson asked her who nod. "Why wouldn't I when this is my brother's restaurant" she said biting a food. 

Everyone is shock by what she said. "Yeah, guys. This is one of the most famous restaurant in this town. It's often visited by many celebrities' when they tour in Korea" Minghao said, smiling. "I will surely come here again with my family" Jin said, enjoying the food.

We flinch when we hear a noise. I look at the door and my heart stop when I see what is it. Jungkook is covered with blood. His shoulder is bleeding. Chaeyoung immediately rush towards him. "Kook, what happened? Jaehyun call some ambulance" she shouts. Everyone is panicking. 

"Hang in there, Jungkook" I said, tearing up a little. "C-chae, he's b-back" that was the last thing Jungkook said before he fainted. "KOOK! KOOK!" Yoongi shouts when Jungkook fainted.  "The ambulance is here" Jaehyun said. Yoongi carry Jungkook and go to the ambulance. "I will go with them, Chae" Yoongi said before go in with the paramedics.

We are in the van right now and Chaeyoung is calling his parents, crying. She hanged the phone down. "Who will drop down?" she asked us. Jennie, Jisoo, and Sana raised their hand. "Okay. Umm, we will stop the car and go to the other car" she sait and the car stop. They come out in the van and go to the other van.

We arrive at the hospital. The nurse said that they are still operating Jungkook and we have to wait. Jungkook's parent are running into us. Her mother come to Chaeyoung and ask, "How's Jungkook?" she asked her. "He is still in operating room mom" she said. Her mother sigh and nearly fainted but Mr. Jeon hold her. 

I'm here sitting, looking at nowhere. "I'm sure that he will be okay, Tae" Jimin comforted me. "Thanks, Jim" I said, tearing up a little. "Why are you crying, Tae?" Jin wipes my tears. "Just because" I said, holding my tears. "Don't cry, bear" both of them hugs me.