27. No More Excuses

Start from the beginning

     I nod, "Yeah, I started giving you blowjobs and well. . .we haven't really gone further than that and I don't really know uhm, how to use it - I mean I can guess, obviously - but, yeah."

     As the words come stuttering out, I make my way over to the connected bathroom, flicking on the light as I start my nightly routine. It's true, I only ever did buy the dildo for my gag reflex, anything beyond that point simply escaped my mind. And frankly, it kinda scares me. Because I don't exactly know what to do when it comes to my ass. Actually, I look up as Tripp stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder, "Do I have to get an enema before we have sex?"

     It's arousingly obvious that I would be the receiver in all of this, no convincing needed.

     Tripp blinks, "Those are painful, no. The best option is a douche, but really you kind of don't need to use one."

     "What do you mean?" I scrunch my nose, pulling back to spit into the sink. "We poop out of our assholes, dude."

     He smacks my thigh, "Smart mouth, pretty." A full body shudder, I refuse to indulge him. "But the rectum does a good job at ensuring poop stays out-of-range. Usually, just eating light and showering is good enough. If it makes you feel more comfortable then I can go out and look for a douche kit for you. Or. . ."

     "Or?" I spit one last time, leaning forward and pushing back against him to cup a handful of water, rinsing my mouth out and turning to face him. Tripps hands shift to rest on the sink behind me, caging me against it successfully.

     "I could bottom until you feel comfortable." The suggestion makes my heart falter and my breath stutter, because even before coming to terms with my sexual orientation - or rather, my attraction towards my very male best friend - I always pictured myself beneath Tripp. So, the prospect of anything else occurring is. . .different. Not a bad different, just different.

     "You'd do that?"

     His eyes soften at the question, "Logan, I only want to make you comfortable and happy."

     Not that I want to, the idea of handing over all control over my pleasure to Tripp was intoxicating, "What if I'm never comfortable with it, though?"

     A kiss presses against my temple, I relish in the contact. "That's okay too. I think you're missing the point that I've been crushing on you since we first met, and that I've been in love with you since our senior year of high school. Sex doesn't have to come with that package."

     I gnaw at my bottom lip for a second, pretending to think about it. "No, I want to bottom. And, I think we can discuss that douche kit afterwards, yeah?"

     He grins, "Anything you want, sweetheart."

·͡ˑ·

     "You know," Tripp begins from beside me. We're laying in our bed, wrapped in each other like noodles. It's the following day, the day of my unofficial last therapist visit. "I just realized that I've never taken you out on a date."

     Scandalous.

     "No, thanks."

     "No, thanks?"

     "Yeah." I lean back to look at him. "I'm with you practically all day. We live together, go to school together, workout together, play video games together, get groceries together, sleep together, make-out. The only thing we don't do together is cook, and even then, we eat together. And, we also haven't slept slept together, we're practically an old married couple, Tripp."