Chapter 12 - I Prefer...

Faye saw the woman from the corner of her eye before she even approached the table, and she knew the instant her eyes landed on the man sitting beside her. Without directly looking at her, Faye watched the whore sashay towards their darkened corner. Her eyes clearly locked on the hulking man sitting beside her. Faye bristled but tried to keep it hidden.

"Oh, honey, what are you doing here with this potato when you could pay to worship me for a while?" she asked, leaning forward, resting her palms on the table, her ample breast on display for all to see. Faye fought the urge to roll her eyes.

She heard Geralt sigh, but instead Faye leaned forward, patting his hand, letting him know she had this. A small girlish giggle left Fay's lips causing the woman to look at her in disgust and Geralt to stare at her in alarm.

"Look sweetheart, I know I'm gorgeous, but you can't flirt with me in front of my husband." She said, nodding her head in his direction, as if he couldn't hear every single word she was saying.

"What?" the woman started, confusion plain on her face as her mouth hung open.

"Hey how about when he falls asleep, I'll come find you and I'll worship you like you've never been before." Faye whispered loudly, leaning further over the table winking at the woman with a seductive smile on her lips.

The woman backed away in disgust, she clearly thought there was something very wrong with Faye and the hunter wasn't worth dealing with a nut case.

Faye sat back down and turned to Geralt. He eyed her, his eyes wide, but she could tell he was fighting the smile that was hinted on his lips.

"I think I'm in love with you."

"Of course you are." she leaned against his shoulder, quick to hide her face. Whether he meant it as a joke or not it still caused her heart to hammer against her chest and heat to creep up her cheeks.

"As your husband I'm clearly not fulfilling my duty if you're attempting to bed whores." His low whisper sounded in her ear. The next moment she felt his hands on her side and in the next second she was thrusted upon his lap. Faye squeaked and braced herself by grabbing fiercely onto his shoulders, looking down into amber eyes.

"Maybe I just prefer women." She said breathless, unable to break eye contact with him. He was mesmerizing. She felt the hard tautness of his body under her, his body heat sinking deliciously into her skin, and the smell of him, oh he smelled so delightfully male. A wicked thought planted itself in her head, she itched to rip her clothes off, to feel the rough material of his tunic graze her sensitive flesh. He held her so intimately, so enticingly close that it set her ablaze.

"Really?" His deep voice mocked with a raised eyebrow, knowing he affected her so.

"Yep." she choked out.

Her eyes were rapidly going bright green blue, her breaths were shallow and he could only imagine her thoughts as her eyes caressed him hungrily. He enjoyed the startled gasp that escaped her lips when he started planting delicate kisses along her jaw, her chin. He could smell the pleasure overtaking her, she closed her eyes and her head lolled completely surrendering to him.

"No, my queen I don't think so." and he nibbled on a spot behind her ear. She moaned, and wrapped her arms around his neck, lacing her fingers in his thick silky hair.

"Okay, okay, mercy." She panted.

He pulled away smiling knowingly. "So do you prefer women, Faye?"

"No, obviously not." She admonished, giving into temptation and kissed him. Their kiss became heated very quickly. It seemed like the two of them were combustible.

"Maybe I shouldn't have scared off your whore." She murmured against his lips.

"You're just too chicken shit to go any further." He groaned into her mouth, biting at her bottom lip.

"Is that so?" She asked shifting to reach down between them, caressing his length through his trousers.

"fine, mercy" He hissed, eyeing her with contempt. She smiled in victory and leaned her head against his chest, her arms wrapped around his neck, content to stay there on his lap, forever.